• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Where's the evidence? Post is still up 5 days later.
Are you actually internet savvy?

What part of :

"Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/nvidia.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose."

suggests that the post is still then when it clearly says it has been removed ?

Associate
I had a close to large amount of patience to begin with, this trickled down to an ok amount of patience, but as it currently stands I am now close to a small amount of patience left :p

Associate
Then you are absolutely guessing and making excuses. You don't know that just as much as I don't know they are selling cards to their mates. both are equally backed up by facts.
Mate, I'm in agreement with you, i already guessed it weeks ago. I deal with NDAs on a regular basis and can smell one miles away haha

Associate
Ooh dear Just looked at trust pilot they are getting spanked.
While you're over there check the competitor. I won't say which one for obvious reasons but just the main one that you'd probably think of first.

It's night and day. The difference a little graph with info makes...

Back
Top Bottom