• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
While that might be technically down to the fine print correct, the point I was making is that Asus aren't the ones letting him down, they haven't actually sold him anything.

And the FE no longer shows out of stock or coming soon

It's showing OOS for me now. Wasn't before, just had nothing, no link, but no "Out of Stock" sign either

Associate
While that might be technically down to the fine print correct, the point I was making is that Asus aren't the ones letting him down, they haven't actually sold him anything.

And the FE no longer shows out of stock or coming soon

Not it sows out of stock. What the hell? Did they only have 2 cards?

Associate
Not necessarily, problem about Gibbo's posts about whats coming in is that they are intentionally vague he only ever says "an okay amount" or "large amount" if you look on his post an OK amount is "approx 50 units" so while we read that and say okay he said its a Ok amount they are getting 50 in in reality he never said 50 they might only get 44 as a "Ok amount" as its not guarenteed to be 50 cards. An Ok amount could be any number of cards between 30 and 75 cards.
He's talking about the strix oc cards which were said to be a small shipment (10-30) but only 6 were shipped which is very small.

Associate
Just scored an FE from *insert competitor here*.

I'll wait for the dispatch email before bailing out here, but looks like the F5 race might be over.

Permabanned
f0cee79f5d0ad854796abcd1034c25830289813a.png

Bvidia store can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was on F5 there every minute since 1pm

@Monix assume direct link not store then ??

Associate
So seems nVidia didn't bother to actually make it available through their own website. Pretty mad tbh, been refreshing it since last night.

It's like nvidia make it hard for the genuine customers to get while the bots aren't penalized at all...

Whoever found the link has some skills I can say that. The last part of the url had 'i1hsnwhx' appended to it.

I had noticed at about 1440 the out of stock/coming soon disappeared altogether and I got a distill ping for that, but didnt know where to go on the stockists site.

I got my order in at 1442 and reddit is suggesting they went OOS at ~1443. I even had to get a OTP from my bank for the payment = twitchy bum time!

Associate
*snip*

Bvidia store can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was on F5 there every minute since 1pm

@Monix assume direct link not store then ??

Same. Only people who had a direct link seemed to get it, the store never updated with the link despite ctrl+F5, I even tried another device.

NVIDIA still not caring about real customers getting their cards I guess.

Associate
Same. Only people who had a direct link seemed to get it, the store never updated with the link despite ctrl+F5, I even tried another device.

NVIDIA still not caring about real customers getting their cards I guess.

I was lucky enough to see that link on the Nvidia discord - order placed at 14.37 - currently awaiting picking

Back
Top Bottom