• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
ShovinusToday at 5:01 PM
I just checked, nothing booked in at all, so unless warehouse is just having issues booking in, they have not arrived yet.

From OCUK discord... Nothing has arrived.......

(my reply) @Shovinus Thanks for checking. But if others have had them since Saturday.. either this whole 'superior nvidia relationship for EU/UK' was nonsense, the processing there is subpar compared to competitors.. or it was just a lie... Not good options either way, but appreciate the info anyways, cheers

Associate
El1WxVLXIAQfBti

Well well well, what do we have here? :D
Ordered this Friday 11:30pm from a competitor and here it is today! There was less than 10 in stock

It's been a wild ride on the forums, but I have no need to be here anymore I guess
Will be cancelling my order with OCUK, anyone in position 200+ for the Asus 3080 Strix OC will move up :)

All the best to everyone trying to get a card. Looking forward to Cyberpunk now, if it doesn't get delayed again lol

Associate
El1WxVLXIAQfBti

Ordered this Friday 11:30pm from a competitor and here it is today! There was less than 10 in stock

It's been a wild ride on the forums, but I have no need to be here anymore I guess
Will be cancelling my order with OCUK, anyone in position 200+ for the Asus 3080 Strix OC will move up :)

All the best to everyone trying to get a card. Looking forward to Cyberpunk now, if it doesn't get delayed again lol

I nearly did the same but I just don't trust zotac. Just like the Asus more

Associate
I've been away for a few days, will check on all the new shipment info. The cards I said had shipped did and we would have split all the shipments out so OCUK will have had some. I'll check on the info for the next two weeks and will update you all.

I think one question which is excercising quite a few people, is whether the lockdown is likely to affect any GPU shipments?

Associate
Sorry for the HUGE image, not intentional!
lies :p - pleased you got a card. you will be pleased with it. make sure you update the firmware with the latest firestorm software to resolve the rgb issues.
I've been away for a few days, will check on all the new shipment info. The cards I said had shipped did and we would have split all the shipments out so OCUK will have had some. I'll check on the info for the next two weeks and will update you all.
an update would be good. I'm interested to know what the status of the aorus master and extreme is. Some places are showing as discontinued. Is the UK to expect any stock anytime soon?
I ordered the Zotac too, will be here for the 20th.

They come with 5-year warranty, so that is all good.

Let me know about the noise levels...
If you manually ramp up the fans to 100% in software they get quite loud but not annoying loud. In practice the fans rarely ramp up to 40% and i can't hear them on the one i've been using. Even with hours of play in a quiet room i never noticed any fan noise :)

Last edited:
Associate

wasnt there GIGABYTE cards due 2 weeeks ago aswell?? ive beeen 2nd in q since Sep 17th.... with zero movement...

Associate
Seems like the eagles for OCUK are Mia then,
Surly the funky gibbon would be harassing his supplier to where they are,
He will be very aware other competitors received theirs if that's the case,
@GIGA-Man save us lol

Associate
he ordered on friday, received on Monday when there is a worldwide shortage, i smell BS here, he probably F5 spammed on release day, hahaha
Haha nope :D honestly that's exactly what I did. I believe the competitor I ordered from only adds a "buy" button when they receive the stock, no pre-orders
Although it is odd because it said they estimated to recieve them by the 20th. So who knows where my card came from

Associate
OCUK has not shipped any additional gigabyte eagles since the first week meaning we're closing into 2 months with no shipments of them, competitors have been shipping them. @Gibbo this is getting ridiculous

Associate
El1WxVLXIAQfBti

Snap! Im on mine tonight XD

Back
Top Bottom