• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Had an FE in basket with competitor - went to pay and realised the card I'd purchased my OC order with expired in October. Panic, use alternative card... Then out of stock message. Back to the queue!

Your day will come mate, I have had that kind of sheet for the last month with everyone getting them but me, but today was my day too

Associate
@Gibbo
10 pny 3080 cards where due in

On discord they have confirmed 4 where processed, people in positions 1,2 and 3 have recieved notifications.

I'm position 4, can you tell me whats happening with my order please, if you booked in 4 , then where is my notification?

Associate
@Gibbo
10 pny 3080 cards where due in

On discord they have confirmed 4 where processed, people in positions 1,2 and 3 have recieved notifications.

I'm position 4, can you tell me whats happening with my order please, if you booked in 4 , then where is my notification?
which discord are you referring to ?

Back
Top Bottom