• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm glad to see a lot of people got FEs here. Looking forward to the mass cancellations come Monday.

Might stick around in this thread for fun though, I'd love to know when I would've eventually received my card

Associate
I'm glad to see a lot of people got FEs here. Looking forward to the mass cancellations come Monday.

Might stick around in this thread for fun though, I'd love to know when I would've eventually received my card
Wanted the fe since day one, even tho I ordered at 14;33 here I was late trying because I was f5ing the nvidia page, missed out on today's eagles, so happy I got a FE ,
Shall cancel on monday if the fe actually comes, to bump others in the queue, not the type of person to go profit from it even tho I will be 18th in eagle queue once updated

Associate

Nooo I won't cancel I want my Gig gaming oc, especially at the price I got it for before all the greed set in

Associate
For those interested, along with my Eagle shipping, I also got the Watchogs code. Ordered on Launch day just after 14:00 and was 8 in the queue.

So OC have come through well enough, even if they don't like talking to us :)

Associate
Has anyone got to the bottom of the msi update yet (apologies if I missed it)

so as stated in Gibbos update there was a large and small order of msi 3080 that arrived yesterday but did they combine these to make the very large order or are we expecting another very large order in the next week? I’ve asked on discord as well as a few ours have on here and I’m yet to get an answer?

Associate
Not trying to humble brag because it's a bit silly, but I've managed to get an EVGA card (delivered) and managed to pick up a 3080 founders card for me AND my friend
in the time I've been sat on here waiting for a card to arrive. It honestly feels like a clown show :D

Back
Top Bottom