• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just had the dispatch note for my 3070 founders edition 4 minutes ago so anyone currently in the queue here for a Gigabyte 3070 Eagle non OC will shortly be 1 higher after I cancel my order (was 10th) :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Associate
Hello guys I must say I will be going off from this thread. Just got my self 3070 Msi Trio Gaming off overclockers. Their are still in stock. Cant be arsed waiting till next year Easter holidays . Not worth paying and waiting. Thanks and have a good one! ordered yesterday and will be delivered on a Monday

1 cancel for 3080 ASUS tuf non oc

Associate
update: You are currently in queue position 449.

Funny question of my discord channel:

What comes first? US elects a president or cruz0e's videocard?

Associate
:rolleyes:
So.. I've cancelled my Asus TUF non oc 3080. I was position 2111... anyone that is in a queue behind me, good luck.
Originally my annoyance was with the lack of stock on Nvidias behalf... But now it's just with overclockers.
At least Nvidia isn't getting my hopes up and taking pre orders, giving me a false sense of hope that I might be able to have a 3080 at Xmas lol.
Why are pre orders still been taken on these cards. Why could I order a card, be placed in position 2111 and find out that none of these cards have been shipped yet ? If overclockers had stopped taking any orders back in October 1st I'd have had no issues and just had to deal with waiting until orders are being taken again. But they didn't stop and it's frustrating to know that people are still able to order these cards, and at this rate they won't see them until next summer and over clockers don't seem to have any issues with it. And I'm sure 99% of everyone in this forum is thinking the same...
Stop taking orders until you have filled majority of current orders at least

On a side note... I did have a card from a competitor in my basket but when I clicked buy I find out they don't ship to republic of Ireland anymore. Turns out most of the competitors have stopped shipping to Ireland in the last month or so because of a recent VAT change here. Very upsetting lol.

I feel the same way (I’m at 2110 in the queue for a tuff non OC so I presume you had ordered Friday afternoon?).
I knew there would be a wait but optimistically presumed that would be 6-8 weeks. I was disappointed that there wasn’t (or at least I couldn’t find) any estimates of queue length before placing the order.

Back
Top Bottom