• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Basically been told they gave it to someone else , who was technically in front of me but not in the queue system! I mean wtf.

Was told to suck it up or cancle pretty much, but am waiting to hear what one of the directors have to say on Monday.
Really hoping that something is done about it, if that's how they treat people, it's not good, really should source one out for you ASAP! sounds like things behind the scenes are shambolic ? at >700 in the tuf OC Q just wonder is it worth it with customer services being what they are, at best sporadic and at worst just plain indignant. Good luck.

Associate
the sad reality is the fact you've acted in good faith and handed your money over for a queue place early means you can be treated in any way OCUK choose because of the sunk cost.

i'm sure many of us are considering whether we should've ordered with a different company in the first place, but it's only now two months deep that we're realising the potential mistake we made and short of sending that knowledge back in time to september 17th we either have the choice of sticking with our order despite being treated more like an inconvinience than a customer with £700 forked over, jumping to the back of someone else's gigantic queue or paying well over the odds to an opportunistic scalper.

Associate
Well here it is, the fabled Zotac Trinity non-OC 3080, arrived earlier today. Installed and working like a dream.

xL9XZTS

xL9XZTS

Associate
Hi, anyone know what game(s) come bundled with the FE version from a main competitor? I nabbed one Friday and didn't hang around to read anything on the page... Or is there no bundled game with the FE?

Associate
Boys, it's happening, my gf had her parents hunt a 3080 with me. They got it before me and will pick it up from them tomorrow. My watch has ended.

Edit: To specify, it's a Gigabyte, not sure the model, was too excited to ask.

Back
Top Bottom