• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Wow! Randomly checked my email just now (not checked in a while) and today seems to be Eagle day for me!

giphy.gif

If you're interested - Eagle OC:

17/09 @ 14:35 - Ordered
02/10 - # 83
14/10 - # 77
23/10 - # 71
30/10 - # 70
06/11 - # 32
13/11 - # 17
20/11 - # 16
24/11 - Order Packed!

Good luck to the rest of you! It's been emotional!

grats buddy :) enjoy!

Associate
Wow! Randomly checked my email just now (not checked in a while) and today seems to be Eagle day for me!

giphy.gif

02/10 - # 83
14/10 - # 77
23/10 - # 71
30/10 - # 70
06/11 - # 32
13/11 - # 17
20/11 - # 16
24/11 - Order Packed!

Have you got a watchdogs code then ?

are they still issuing them ?

Associate
This was already mentioned before when 50 gigabyte cards came in and the queue didn't move and they said retail is retail and SI is SI basically denied it was going on....

Then it's no wonder they're keeping tight lipped with the arrival shipment updates, in contrast to competitors, and why vendor reps in these forums are now staying quiet. This will be my last purchase with OCUK after several years of business, I'll be looking elsewhere as my first and primary choice.

Associate
Have you got a watchdogs code then ?

are they still issuing them ?

They issue them if the free code was included in your order AND your card is dispatched before 30/11. I've asked OCUK directly (because they fail to inform their customers about this as well) and I was told in no uncertain terms that people who receive their cards after 30/11 will NOT get the promotional offer, even if it was included in their order. They're blaming Nvidia. Nvidia refers customers back to retailers.

Meanwhile, other retailers are including promotional offers with their sales.

Associate
They issue them if the free code was included in your order AND your card is dispatched before 30/11. I've asked OCUK directly (because they fail to inform their customers about this as well) and I was told in no uncertain terms that people who receive their cards after 30/11 will NOT get the promotional offer, even if it was included in their order. They're blaming Nvidia. Nvidia refers customers back to retailers.

Meanwhile, other retailers are including promotional offers with their sales.

Most other retailers seem to have switched over to a Black Ops code.

After this I will never give OC another penny. If I had to time to F5 all day I'd already be gone, I'm 12th so gunna hold out.

Associate
Most other retailers seem to have switched over to a Black Ops code.

After this I will never give OC another penny. If I had to time to F5 all day I'd already be gone, I'm 12th so gunna hold out.

my F5'ing started this morning lol as soon as i got paypal confirmation of my refund lol

discord channel and distil running 24/7 from now untill i get a card

Associate

giphy.gif

02/10 - # 83
14/10 - # 77
23/10 - # 71
30/10 - # 70
06/11 - # 32
13/11 - # 17
20/11 - # 16
24/11 - Order Packed!

woohoo! enjoy your wait is done!:p

Associate
@GIGA-Man

We know that you are aware of what is going on. Can we presume by your silence and OC's continuation in not passing on inventory to your loyal customers in the queue, that you support this practice? If we don't hear back from you in good time, I will be contacting your senior management for answers to pass on to your customers.

Associate
@ASUS GPU Support

How many Asus 3080s of each model are scheduled to ship to OCUK? Your previous answer to this question was "yes", which is not a number or a word that refers to a quantity.
OCUK does not appear to receive a lot of Asus 3080s. Some OCUK competitors are receiving shipments every week. Why is that?

Associate
just been scanning on many sites. Guys 3070 is going out of stock too now and some of the 3070 prices are as much as 3080s. 3090s are also going out of stock. The competitor had zotac for sale last night at 1.4 and i bagged one. OC have those cards at around 1.7k currently in stock.

The supply is getting worse not better. I still have my zotac 3080 OC on preorder here and waiting to see what happens. If the 3080 comes before xmas i will send the 3090 back i guess.

Ideally i was now even happy with a 3070 but now they are all out of stock too. its getting worse.

Meanwhile auctions get more and more of these on offer for super scalping (2-3x higher) prices. Which tells me one thing - bots' devs are getting better bypassing anti-bot systems and scanning websites with alerts about stock also got better. Hence maybe less people waiting in queue but many more snipers, along bots, are lurking around. Even when competition post cards close to 2am, they vanish in less than 5 minutes (witnessed it twice already, didn't manage to bag even one 3080 then). The only cure for all of that is way way more stock delivered by NVidia and AMD to shops. Till that happens, it will only get worse, not better.

Associate
LOL I just got banned from the OCUK discord. No warning, no message, nothing. Someone complained that cards are shipping without an update and I pointed out that's pretty common, despite OCUK staff saying they post everything they know about the warehouse staff are clearly silenced and can't tell anyone what cards they're posting out.

This company and it's CS team is an absolute joke.

Associate
Has anyone heard any news from MSI?

There has been that one shipment of 125 gaming X at the end of October, and as far as I can tall that's been it. They just stopped.

I see one competitor has completely delisted the gaming X, and another has marked it as discontinued. Meanwhile MSI are "flexing" their Suprim all over the place. Something doesn't seem right.

Back
Top Bottom