• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
What you are missing here is that ANY retailer is able to prioritise stock to wherever they please. It may seem unfair to you but that's just the way it goes.
If you don't like that, take your business elsewhere. If not, then please stop talking when you do not know the exact situation. All of your comments are purely speculative with absoulutely ZERO known facts...

The thing that makes me laugh is that there were less of these 'experts' in this thread before they started giving queue updates..

Seems that you can never please everybody....

I am not missing anything, maybe that is your problem. I have pointed out that yes, OC have prioritised the RETAIL cards that they bought. And they have prioritised prebuilds, I think we agree on that. I also agree it SEEMS unfair because it is unfair.

I will not stop talking just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. I am not insulting anyone, just stating facts. There is no speculation!

And the expert thing. You don't need to be an expert to see what has been happening here, in fact you would have to be pretty dumb not to see it. OC have been using the vast majority of retail cards that they have acquired for prebuilds, despite sitting on the cash of many thousands of people who paid for those cards months ago. The very fact that I am speaking out against this and you are defending it says a lot about you and I.

Associate
BTW for those that went in for the spicy business competitor orders over the weekend, make sure you phone up and cancel otherwise they stick you with store credit instead of a refund i think. 25mins on hold sigh.

Associate
I think @Gibbo the clown should just give us a current update on every SKU listed on OCUK. It is not like there is many.

There has been zero mention of the 3080 Strix in a month. In fact ever since he did a copy paste of ASUS tweet thats been that....

Associate
BTW for those that went in for the spicy business competitor orders over the weekend, make sure you phone up and cancel otherwise they stick you with store credit instead of a refund i think. 25mins on hold sigh.

I've been trying, can't get through. I also sent a few cancellation messages through the site, but no reply as yet.

Associate
Is there a list for the exact amount waiting for each card somewhere on this forums. For example

Asus - 830 waiting list
Gigabyte 900
MSI - 400

Etc etc

Associate
another site doesnt deliver to me i want the one ive bought from OC!!

I thought you might be able to grasp from that stock has come into the UK, so there is something wrong if OC don't mention it in the next few days.

Instead just keep being a rude arrogant ****

Associate
I am not missing anything, maybe that is your problem. I have pointed out that yes, OC have prioritised the RETAIL cards that they bought. And they have prioritised prebuilds, I think we agree on that. I also agree it SEEMS unfair because it is unfair.

I will not stop talking just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. I am not insulting anyone, just stating facts. There is no speculation!

And the expert thing. You don't need to be an expert to see what has been happening here, in fact you would have to be pretty dumb not to see it. OC have been using the vast majority of retail cards that they have acquired for prebuilds, despite sitting on the cash of many thousands of people who paid for those cards months ago. The very fact that I am speaking out against this and you are defending it says a lot about you and I.

Show me where I am defending it? I have not even given my opinion on the matter!

I agree with you that it would appear to be unfair. I am merely pointing out that your so called facts are simply no more than speculation.
Until someone officially confirms what is happening and proves you to be correct, it is simply what you think to be the truth.

As I say, I agree with you as far as saying they are probably prioritising prebuilds. But it is far from a fact at this point.

Back
Top Bottom