• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Welp, I managed to land a 3090fe at RRP a couple of days ago so I've just cancelled my 3080 StrixOC. I was quite far back in the queue so it won't affect many of you but still. Best of luck to those still waiting.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
The AMD reference cards were £950 msrp for us in UK and $999 in USA (remember this is before tax for USA too as they may have to pay tax as they have different state taxes and some with no tax on purchases).

So unless it's a fancy AIB card then £1400 is not the MSRP. Depends on the AIBs really. Some took the AMD reference cards, exactly the same and raised their MSRP on it.

So if we are going by AMD reference and Nvidia FE prices , the AMD 6900XT is £950 MSRP
Yeah but I’m talking about the other brands. The FE will always be MRSP, but it says in google now it’s MRSP is £1399. Not sure if anyone on UK could get a RX 6900XT for less than £1k

I explained that in the first reply ... ;) that you disagreed to and replied "I searched up the MRSP it says in google its $1499 and £1399".

Associate
Well down to 906 from my original 1860 back in Nov 2020, in the rather popular Asus TUF non-OC queue. Not quite last in line but pretty damn close!

Associate
OverClockers seems to have a lot of GPU’s for sale at the moment. Lots of 3090’s, 3060’s and 6900XT’s
Definitely seems to be a good sign. At least there are some cards available. Prices still high so I guess they're selling, but hopefully if supply improves and demand cools off then prices will start to come down (I think they already are a bit according to some graphs I've seen). Just need to offload my 3080Ti FE and I can hopefully get the card I want rather than the only card I was able to get!

Associate
Definitely seems to be a good sign. At least there are some cards available. Prices still high so I guess they're selling, but hopefully if supply improves and demand cools off then prices will start to come down (I think they already are a bit according to some graphs I've seen). Just need to offload my 3080Ti FE and I can hopefully get the card I want rather than the only card I was able to get!

Hopefully this means miners less interested in cards and more find there way to retailers

Associate

what card are you after? just interested :p

Associate
There are quite a handful of RX 6900XT’s on OcUK’s website so it might be worthwhile for those waiting on a 3080 to get that instead. The price I think is £1589.99 which is not great but not terrible either, the price is ok

Back
Top Bottom