1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice
  3. We recommend you enable 2FA on your OcUK forum account. Please see the thread here
    Dismiss Notice

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by markthechef, 21 May 2021.

1. Dave2150

Sgarrista

I queried this with live chat support. They have thousands of orders to go through, so will be several hours until they finish processing. Likely the reason only Saturday delivery was available too.

2. Kirby Wurm

Wise Guy

I appreciate the explanation, thank you. And apologies for name dropping a competitor, completely slipped my mind during the panicked refreshing! Now edited out.

3. mikeym

Wise Guy

I tried to contact live chat but they closed it, even though it's supposed to be open until 10pm!

4. PurePickage

Gangster

Ah ok, that makes sense thanks for clearing it up. Just hope they don’t cancel it

5. PurePickage

Gangster

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Really hope they don’t cancel the order

6. PurePickage

Gangster

Probably exhausted with the amount of queries they’ve been getting from people asking about 3080ti’s

7. Kirby Wurm

Wise Guy

I thought that was the case.

8. Jay-G25

Gangster

Check if the money has been taken out your accounts ? i got a 3080 FE in todays drop and money has already been taken but just says You have 1 successful pending order on website . I'm pretty confident it will all go through fine :)

9. five8five

Wise Guy

That's the issue though, one person on multiple devices / browsers. Multiply that by thousands for total connections. They'll be severely limiting the number of connections that can reach the "buy button".

10. PurePickage

Gangster

Mines the same, money is pending but says the same in my account

11. tyler_jrb

Mobster

That was simply to check if there was something wrong with my pc. Primarily using the pc since 14:05. Nothing.

Just a little strange you had to be lucky on your page refresh to qualify for a card.

12. RipGroove

Wise Guy

13. five8five

Wise Guy

There have been a few posts on here saying "I've got the site open on my pc & phone" etc. It all adds up to a lot of connections.

The site went down during the 3080 launch so it's probably due to that.

14. tyler_jrb

Mobster

It was up and running the whole time. Even seconds after it was on the nvidia website. No option to buy on the website for me but others had the option.

Took me about 5 minutes of refreshing thinking am I doing something wrong. Just the specs and price of the card showing.

Quite a few in the same situation. On FB (certain retailers page) there’s a fair few comments of others having the same problem.

Just seems very odd to me. Would have been much better on the nvidia website, might have stood a chance then even with all the bots haha.

15. RipGroove

Wise Guy

I had several browsers open for all the big retailers and didn't once see an option to add anything to a cart. Very frustrating indeed.

16. Besty

Mobster

Props to everyone playing Quakeworld in VGA resolution until all this blows over :)

17. handyandy24

Gangster

Without the ti launch im guessing we were expecting a FE drop next week. Wonder if well still get one

18. RipGroove

Wise Guy

lol :(

19. RipGroove

Wise Guy

Hopefully, I'll happily buy a 3090 or a 3080ti at RRP right now.

20. Harlequin

Mobster

Hows the ram temps? Under 100 degrees yet?

21. Defiant306

Wise Guy

I had multiple sites open over 2 PCs and the FE page for redirect and not once did I get a buy button appear on multiple cards... I was there before the 2pm start time until 2:30pm and nothing.