1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by markthechef, 21 May 2021.

1. RavenXXX2

Capodecina

2. Shaolin Chicken

Wise Guy

3. 4k4uNuNu

Gangster

Nice to see an FE is coming, but not sure about that 3080 cooler at 350w

4. Trig

Soldato

Looks like this is my next GPU then presuming I can get an FE, guessing the AIB cards will cost the moon

5. cadmunkey

Wise Guy

If you already own a 3xxx series FE, do you think they will limit you from trying to pick up a Ti card?

6. VoG

Soldato

Given the current pricing climate, i'm pretty damn sure they won't be reasonable, tho of course it depends on what your idea of "reasonable" is.

7. JediFragger

Caporegime

Oooooooooofffffffffffffffff toasty!!

:fire:

That sucker will need an undervolt! :D

8. handyandy24

Gangster

They will be reasonable on release date, just not on ebay the next day

9. kitfit1

Mobster

10. Gerard

Caporegime

I think someone posted on here a while back that if you have bought any 3 series card you're basically blocked from getting another. I'm gonna email them and see if that's changed.

11. cadmunkey

Wise Guy

OK let me know if you get a response, please. It's crazy when a lot of households have more than one PC these days! Glad I don't have 3 sons into PC gaming.

12. Andythe Random

Gangster

I had just managed to get myself a 3080fe when my daughter mentioned she was thinking she might like to build a pc. Fml.

13. Trig

Soldato

Yeah, thinking the offspring needs an upgrade from her Surface 3, she cant play Diablo on it :D

14. Andythe Random

Gangster

Trouble is, she is an artist, so very interested in the aesthetics. It's going to be all white components, RGB and probably water cooled. It will be more expensive than mine despite being lower performance.

15. Trig

Soldato

Fortunately mines rather down to earth, she'll get to pick KB/Mouse/Case but that's it, she might even help build it as she always used to pick up screwdrivers and less about when she was a bit younger..

16. HRL

Wise Guy

Can’t work out if it’s a cost saving exercise or they’re having a laugh. It will be toasty, yep.

At least the VRAM won’t be so warm as it’ll only be on one side, like the 3080.

17. Jay85

Sgarrista

And they're all gonna end up on Ebay :cry:, Carnage bots exist for a reason :cry:

18. Grim5

Sgarrista

19. Ultraman1966

Gangster

As someone that recently got a 3xxx series in a very lucky alert via telegram, I really hope so. There are still thousands of gamers out there without a good card and have been waiting to upgrade for months now.

20. Gerard

Caporegime

Would that be one of those fe cards that you claimed weren't going to be made a wee while ago as there had been no leaks of the card? :cry: