• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
On the phone he said all cards are designeted to pre orders and no free stock is available to general public.

Did you have a pre order?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So glad I didn’t sell my card, I’d be going insane right now. My setup...

7zEMIXH.jpg

Associate
Yeah I've seen 3080 strix units around but not a sinlge 3090 with any reviewers

Well, the rumour was that Asus held every single Strix card to unsolder the SP Caps, and solder on MLCC arrays after Cap Gate.

It's why the 3080 Strix was late to the party, and they probably didn't start on the 3090s till a good number of 3080s were done.

It's also probably why they haven't gotten to reviewers yet.

I personally think the amount of cards they are sending to reviewers is getting silly... Yes, they should be reviewed by a good amount of independent sources, but I swear 100s of these things (counting both FEs form Nvidia, and samples from AIBs) must have gone out to reviewers, stock which could have gone to paying customers...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I like the cars. Ghost busters, Back to the Future, Dukes of Hazard? A Team, Knight Rider. What's the last one?
Starsky and hutch.

The office is actually very different now as I’ve moved the pc under the desk and completely moved those shelves... that’s what boredom and lockdown does!

Anyone get a shipment of a 3090 today?

Caporegime
Just saw a Reddit post of someone in New Zealand getting there Strix 3080 OC

And another user getting theirs also a Strix 3080 OC

would put out links but there is a discussion on what retailers they got them from and I'm not risking anything :p so if you wanna look yourself lookup r/ASUSROG

So the cards do exist :D lol

The OC cards definitely do, not so sure about the nonbe OC ones yet.

Asus representative says OC and None OC stric being produced and shipped out in equal quantities.

Jules who runs the Asus FB page and somebody highv ish up in Asus says its strix OC only and they are yet to ship any none oc cards out.

I saw a guy post his 3090 strix order update from a major US retailer and he is been told its 8th January expected delivery for him. And yes he order on launch day shortly after launch time.

Interesting that OCUK parent company have now decided to release the exact number of cards they have received so far of each model and not a single 3080 or 3090 strix card so far.

Also of not was a danish retailer who listed how many preorders of each model, how many dispatched and how many ordered and how many so far they had an update that they were on their way.

MSI gaming and Gigibyte eagle were the cards that they had had the most off so far. In fact they had had 111 Gigabyte cards delivered and only 59 pre orders of that card so they were going into stock on each deliver. I think the Asus TUF oc was the card they had had the most of around 150 but they have over 1000 preorders so lots to go at yet.

Again they listed as having never received any 3080 strix or 3090 strix OC or non OC cards/.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom