• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I avoid Zotac due to fan motors chirping on startup (not long after purchase) + coil whine.
I avoid PNY because they've always struck me as a budget option (seeing them mount a blower fan to a 3090 just boggles the mind).

Inno3D and the like also strike me as cheaper options due to shrouds being plastic and/or having weird extra fan mounted at the back of the card, sticking out like a sore thumb; not to mention - garish designs...
Only PNY 3090.
Could you inbox me where please

Associate
I have seen Zotac 3090s are available for order in a few places today. I have never had any experience with this brand, has anyone got any information on them? I want to try and get information from people that have actually used their products. I have read lots of information from people that just spread what they have heard elsewhere.

Last edited:
Associate
I have seen Zotac 3090s are available for order in a few places today. I have never had any experience with this brand, has anyone got any information on them? Can I only please get information from people that have actually used their products before and not people that just recycle "what they have heard"
I own the card. Performs the same as reference card, but hotter. Not worth the current price imo

Associate
Im getting really worried that even a december delivery is looking to hopeful now. No news whatsoever for awhile

Didn't Jensen say a while back that stock shortages will last untill the new year? Was really hoping he was exaggerating at the time but it looks like he wasn't. Infact im going to go out on a limb and say he was probably being hopeful if anything.

Associate
How has performance been for you up to now?
So I am using this card in my Coolmaster NR200 itx case. It was initially really hot and loud under load, hitting 85 C. Then I tried deshrouding the card and got much better results. Now it's usually running at 70 C max and 1920Mhz under load. The power limit for this card is only 350 watts so pretty much gives it no headroom for overclocking. Even the reference card has a limit of 400 watts. No way this card can be charged as high as asus strix.

Back
Top Bottom