• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Caporegime
Theres a quite a few 90s in stock.

3090s are widely available now, instock ready for next day dispatch, 3080 stocks aint far off

i think the 3090s are less popular because of the price and being only 10% behind a 3080 the justification isnt there

No good being double the price and slower, so im not surprised they are less popular :p

Associate
Hello all. OK so I abandoned hope for the 3090 strix. I ebeded up getting a zotac, and let me tell you this. I took out my 2080ti and put the new card in. My impressions are blown away, defintely a clear performance difference. Also I can finally game again without headphones to block out the fans! Keep with it, defintely worth it.

Associate
Still getting alerts even though I now have my 3090 Strix OC from Overclockers it reminds me to check. I know I can turn off the alerts but I’m here still hoping you all get your cards soon.
There is hope I didn’t realise my card was anywhere near dispatch as it didn’t correlate with Gibbos posts.

Associate
3090 Strix OC currently at 359 (waiting since 493)

Got bored and registered for stock alerts from another UK shop. This in the email they sent me ...

The current re-stock date is 01/01/2022, it's worth noting this is only an estimated date and can change.

... 2022 !?!

Associate

Got bored and registered for stock alerts from another UK shop. This in the email they sent me ...

The current re-stock date is 01/01/2022, it's worth noting this is only an estimated date and can change.

... 2022 !?!

Haha thats bloody brilliant, made me laugh....... the bad thing is tho, are they joking?

Soldato

... 2022 !?!

It’ll be 5090 by then :D

Associate
How does warranty work if you end up with a second hand card? Feels dangerous
As far as I am aware EVGA is the only company who honours a second hand warranty (could be wrong though). Certainly Nvidia do not extend the warranty to a second user. For the price of a 3090 why bother going S/H this early in the release cycle?

Back
Top Bottom