• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Staff
OVERALL BACK ORDER UPDATE:

3090:

Asus TUF 6x Back orders, 48 units shipped in total. (these today shall be upgraded to the TUF OC FREE OF CHARGE!)
Asus TUF OC 0x back orders, 158 shipped!
Asus Strix 22x back orders, 45 shipped!
Asus Strix OC 47x back orders, 365 shipped!
Asus Strix White OC 0x back orders, 14 shipped!
Asus EKWB 1x back orders, 29 shipped!

EVGA FTW3 Ultra, 0x back orders, 41 shipped!

Gigabyte Eagle 10x back orders, 5 shipped!
Gigabyte Eagle OC 15x back orders, 25 shipped! (these shall be upgraded to Gaming OC today)
Gigabyte Gaming OC 0x back orders, 134 shipped!
Gigabyte Vision OC 0x back orders, 72 shipped!
Gigabyte Master 15x back orders, 60 shipped!
Gigabyte Xtreme 0x back orders, 68 shipped!

Inno3D Gaming X3 5x back orders, 10 shipped! (these will be upgraded today to iChill X4)
Inno3D iChill X3 0x back orders, 72 shipped!
Inno3D iChill X4 0x back orders, 146 shipped
Inno3D Frostbute 0x back orders, 54 shipped

KFA2 SG 2x back orders, 168 shipped!
KFA2 HOF 0x back orders, 50 shipped!

MSI Ventus 3X 0x back orders, 125 shipped!
MSI Gaming X Trio 0x back orders, 203 shipped!
MSI Suprim 0x back orders, 73 shipped!
MSI Suprim X 0x back orders, 107 shipped!

Palit Gaming Pro 0x back orders, 113 shipped!
Palit Gaming Pro OC 0x back orders, 74 shipped!
Palit GamRock 0x back orders, 38 shipped!
Palit GameRock OC 0x back orders, 36 shipped!

Zotac Trinity 0x back orders, 469 shipped!
Zotac Trinity OC 0x back orders, 114 shipped!

3080:

Asus TUF 1002x back orders, 260 shipped (50+ should consider cancelling)
Asus TUF OC 379x back orders, 726 shipped (100+ quueue position should consider cancelling)
Asus Strix 226x back orders, 18 shipped! (all should consider cancelling)
Asus Strix OC 585x back orders, 269 shipped (50+ queue position should consider cancelling)

EVGA Black 107x backorders, 5 shipped! (all should consider cancelling)
EVGA XC3 Gaming 6x back orders, 0 shipped! (these shall be upgraded today to the ULTRA)
EVGA XC3 Ultra Gaming 0x back orders, 42 shipped!
EVGA FTW3 Ultra Gaming 0x back orders, 58 shipped!

Gigabyte Eagle OC 427x back orders, 218 shipped (50+ queue position should consider cancelling)
Gigabyte Gaming OC 81x back orders, 329 shipped!
Gigabyte Vision OC 0x back orders, 184 shipped!
Gigabyte Master 1x back order, 181 shipped!
Gigabyte Xtreme 27x back orders, 101 shipped!

Inno3D Twin X2 OC 28 back orders, 41 shipped!
Inno3D iChill X3 0x back orders, 88 shipped!
Inno3D iChill X4 16x back orders, 35 shipped!
Inno3D Frostbite 0x back orders, 31 shipped!

KFA2 SG 0x back orders, 100 shipped!

MSi Ventus 3X OC 429x back orders, 163 shipped (all should consider cancelling)
MSI Gaming X Trio 0x back orders, 345 shipped (LINE EOL)
MSI Suprim X 0x back orders, 223 MSI Gaming X Trio customers were upgraded and shipped)

Zotac Trinity 49x back orders, 38 shipped!
Zotac Trinity OC 0x back orders, 191 shipped!
Zotac AMP HOLO 0x back orders, 212 shipped!
Zotac AMP Xtreme 3x back orders, 0 shipped! (LINE EOL)

We have now shipped over 4000x 3080's in retail

Associate
@ScottiB @Gibbo
Hi, called sales earlier regarding wanting to buy another GEFORCE RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC.
Obviously they are not in stock at present however I wish to know more details about how you intend on going about making them available to purchase once in stock as it seems unlikely you will put them up on the website.
Also any info on expected price as I paid £1,570.49 inc delivery and VAT back in Sept when I got the first one from you.

If this is a preferred customer ordering thing then I can say I have been ordering from you since around the yr 2000, however my orders are split between two accounts with more recent account being since 2009.
Thinking back the most memorable item I ever ordered was a GTX XFX 6800 ultra that fried after 21 days, thankfully you guys refunded me after not being able to get a replacement but would have been nice to have gotten another one if only they did not suffer from the same stock issues as the 3090 does.

Happy to provide my email address for my account at least the current one as damned if i can remember what my email address was I used back in 2000 for ordering.

If there is really not much chance of getting the GEFORCE RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC then are you getting the 3080Ti version of Asus Tuf OC ?

Associate
I’ve been waiting for a ASUS strix oc 3090 for what feels like forever now, im stuck on a 1060 which is Barely making it out of this alive haha, had to even strip it out of my sons build because mine just gave up.
I literally just never see stock anywhere I don’t see how so many people are finding stock and been able to grab one. Worst part is I’ve been saving a long time to upgrade my old pc and now I have the money there’s just sod all about.

Associate
@ScottiB @Gibbo
Hi, called sales earlier regarding wanting to buy another GEFORCE RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC.
Obviously they are not in stock at present however I wish to know more details about how you intend on going about making them available to purchase once in stock as it seems unlikely you will put them up on the website.
Also any info on expected price as I paid £1,570.49 inc delivery and VAT back in Sept when I got the first one from you.

If this is a preferred customer ordering thing then I can say I have been ordering from you since around the yr 2000, however my orders are split between two accounts with more recent account being since 2009.
Thinking back the most memorable item I ever ordered was a GTX XFX 6800 ultra that fried after 21 days, thankfully you guys refunded me after not being able to get a replacement but would have been nice to have gotten another one if only they did not suffer from the same stock issues as the 3090 does.

Happy to provide my email address for my account at least the current one as damned if i can remember what my email address was I used back in 2000 for ordering.

If there is really not much chance of getting the GEFORCE RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC then are you getting the 3080Ti version of Asus Tuf OC ?

You havent been following the GPU stock situation I am guessing?

Consider yourself very lucky to have gotten 1 Tuf 3090 back in September.
There are still people waiting for cards that ordered on launch day...

You cant "just buy" a GPU like in ordinary times yet. If you really want another, get on a discord/twitter/telegram alert server and try your luck beating the 1000s of other users to the buy.
And unfortunately prices have moved up considerably.... some 3080 Tis go for more RRP than the 3090s of the same model did back in September.

Caporegime
@ScottiB @Gibbo

LOL... if this isn't an epic boomer post then I don't know what is. :D

Associate
Getting one for MSRP is especially nice :)

Yep, just about worth the 8 months wait, lol

Just setup the build. Main components.
Asus x570 Dark Hero MB
Ryzen 5900x
32gb Ram
1440p 165hz Monitor. I know but I could not find an 3080. And was not willing to pay nearly £2k.
Be Quite 500dx Case

Out the Box the 3090 FE boost to 1950mhz. No noticeable Coil whine.

Idle Core temps 36c
Full Load 67-69c
Mem junction max temp 96c

First undervolt - 850mV, 1850mhz Core
Idle Core temps 34c
Full Load 64-66c
Mem junction max temp 92c

Still maxing most games with AA turned off.

Luv the GPU but them memory temperatures are so Hot.

Associate
Yep, just about worth the 8 months wait, lol

Just setup the build. Main components.
Asus x570 Dark Hero MB
Ryzen 5900x
32gb Ram
1440p 165hz Monitor. I know but I could not find an 3080. And was not willing to pay nearly £2k.
Be Quite 500dx Case

Out the Box the 3090 FE boost to 1950mhz. No noticeable Coil whine.

Idle Core temps 36c
Full Load 67-69c
Mem junction max temp 96c

First undervolt - 850mV, 1850mhz Core
Idle Core temps 34c
Full Load 64-66c
Mem junction max temp 92c

Still maxing most games with AA turned off.

Luv the GPU but them memory temperatures are so Hot.

Those mem temps are great. Anything under 100 is on a founders.
I had to replace the rear pads just to get down to the 92-96 range your already in!

I went down to 850mV@1850Mhz as my first UV too. But that turned out not to be 100% stable... had a few crashes. Was almost stable though... so hours of 3dmark / heaven and even Doom Eternal would not cause a crash. Then GTA V.... crash after about 2hrs play :|
Im down to 850mV @ 1815Mhz as my 'everyday' setting for now.

Very jealous of your lack of coil whine.... mines like a banshee now that the jet engine fans have been tamed.

Associate
Those mem temps are great. Anything under 100 is on a founders.
I had to replace the rear pads just to get down to the 92-96 range your already in!

I went down to 850mV@1850Mhz as my first UV too. But that turned out not to be 100% stable... had a few crashes. Was almost stable though... so hours of 3dmark / heaven and even Doom Eternal would not cause a crash. Then GTA V.... crash after about 2hrs play :|
Im down to 850mV @ 1815Mhz as my 'everyday' setting for now.

Very jealous of your lack of coil whine.... mines like a banshee now that the jet engine fans have been tamed.

Thanks for sharing your settings. The only time I notice some Coil whine is in some game menus. I think the case fans noise probably covering some of the whine as well.

Not sure if having a decent PSU helps with reducing the coil whine. Corsair AX1000.

Associate
Thanks for sharing your settings. The only time I notice some Coil whine is in some game menus. I think the case fans noise probably covering some of the whine as well.

Not sure if having a decent PSU helps with reducing the coil whine. Corsair AX1000.

My issue is made worse by having the PC up on the desk. Its right next to me.
Trying to find space to put it further away.

I have heard some people have success with swapping PSUs, but so far I have had 4 different PSUs connected and had whine on them all.
They where all Corsair units.

I was thinking if maybe a high quality UPS or something would help... but reading around it just sounds like its a luck of the draw thing.
RMA'ing for it seems hit-and-miss too. Especially in current climate.

Caporegime
My issue is made worse by having the PC up on the desk. Its right next to me.
Trying to find space to put it further away.

I have heard some people have success with swapping PSUs, but so far I have had 4 different PSUs connected and had whine on them all.
They where all Corsair units.

I was thinking if maybe a high quality UPS or something would help... but reading around it just sounds like its a luck of the draw thing.
RMA'ing for it seems hit-and-miss too. Especially in current climate.
Put it under the desk out of sight and you won't hear anything. I honestly have trouble understanding how people can have a PC case with lights and fans etc in their eye and ear-line.

Associate
Put it under the desk out of sight and you won't hear anything. I honestly have trouble understanding how people can have a PC case with lights and fans etc in their eye and ear-line.

Its funny, my build from years back was all windows and lights. Then in 2015 I built a new system and just went with a black box, no windows etc.
This build... I initially didn't want RGB... but ended up getting a few QL fans and liking them :cry:
Also the FE card looks so good!

Funnier still... I put it under the desk for a while (and it was quieter! but with the massive sub from the Z-5500s also under there had leg room issues...) and even my wife said "now you cant see it. I preferred it on the desk!!

Looking for a little desk / pedestal atm to see if I can put it over with the printer. Further away (so not in ear/eye line) but not under the desk out of sight and getting in the way of my feet.

Associate
No problem, manage to upgrade quite a few Gigabyte, Inno3D orders yesterday.

Hi Gibbo, sorry as I haven't been able to find the appropriate information anywhere (new to the forums etc). Have the 3080 TIs been sold yet on OCUK? Also generally speaking for 3080's, 3090's etc I assume there is a massive backlog potentially it will be a long time before the cards become actually purchasable on the website with enough stock?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom