• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Have you had any update yet? I shall drop you a PM!

I shall send you a PM!

Contact our customer services as we have stock to cover all orders, there is 5 left to ship out.

I've sent you a PM asking for some details.

Suprim X should all ship, if not shipped contact CS who should be able to sort the order for you.
Thanks @Gibbo

No, nothing yet.

Managed to get an email with Amazon notifying me of returning my money for my attempted order. Still no email from OcUK or any response from my ticket in that time frame ~_~
Just happened too me so im pretty sure that's OC seeing they messed up big time because its OC that have to do that not Amazon ! don't even have the decency to say sorry just here you go here's your money back from a product we don't have stock off ! LOL terrible customer service.

Ordered a MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio X yesterday 15:13, No shipping email yet "Order status: Ordered" - I've put a request in with CS, hoping for an update!

Hi I'm very disappointed, I wish OC would give some kind of better treatment for customers who ordered but due to technical issue have had their order cancelled!

I have the same situation where I ordered a MSI Suprim X 4090, I received an STXXXXXXX order reference from OC Website but status was Undefined.... and the order was just cancelled today and money is being refunded by Amazon pay.

I called OC Customer service to be told that there is nothing they can do as it was an technical issue, all cards are sold out. The advised now wait until December and keep checking the website. They won't put me on any kind of queue or pre order. This is not good customer service IMO.

Managed to get an email with Amazon notifying me of returning my money for my attempted order. Still no email from OcUK or any response from my ticket in that time frame ~_~

I’d imagine the Amazon refunds are just a 24 hour automated thing rather than OC pressing a button.

Did you not read the thread title! No Competitor discussion;)

Last edited:
Well Amazon just refunded me saying you never got my order ! Not cool to be fair & I wonder how many others had the same problem by the looks of it a lot as just tried to call and it fails........ Its sad as I wanted to give OC another chance but this is the 2nd time this has happened too me it sucks.

The refunds by Amazon are automated at 24hrs.

What card did you order? I shall send you a PM!

Hi I'm very disappointed, I wish OC would give some kind of better treatment for customers who ordered but due to technical issue have had their order cancelled!

I have the same situation where I ordered a MSI Suprim X 4090, I received an STXXXXXXX order reference from OC Website but status was Undefined.... and the order was just cancelled today and money is being refunded by Amazon pay.

I called OC Customer service to be told that there is nothing they can do as it was an technical issue, all cards are sold out. The advised now wait until December and keep checking the website. They won't put me on any kind of queue or pre order. This is not good customer service IMO.

It is an automated refund by Amazon. I shall send you a PM.

Well I have broke, got a reply via web note so replied to go with the zotac, just waiting a reply.

Glad you got sorted in the end.

Rodents are at it again!
I want to dislike but the reality is wealthy people are doing this everyday but just on a higher scale !
The refunds by Amazon are automated at 24hrs.

What card did you order? I shall send you a PM!

It is an automated refund by Amazon. I shall send you a PM.

Glad you got sorted in the end.
MSI Suprim X 4090 at 15:06 so disappointed as really wanted a card.

Hi there

Those waiting on MSI Gaming X Trio, the 25 remaining orders, good news 10 are due in tomorrow so that will only leave 15 outstanding. :)

I've also been hit by the Amazon payments issue.
site kept crashing when try to log in to my overclockers account!
Ordered a Zotac Trinity (non-OC) @ 14:59.
Haven't heard from OC but order shows as cancelled now. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Is hard to keep up when trying to work and read multiple pages @Gibbo Do you have any stock left, or are they all gone for now? I see some posts making reference to you maybe having some cards left in stock?

Back
Top Bottom