• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Is hard to keep up when trying to work and read multiple pages @Gibbo Do you have any stock left, or are they all gone for now? I see some posts making reference to you maybe having some cards left in stock?

Only for customers in the queues for other cards sold out, if that is maybe yourself contact CS and they can offer you alternative cards to pick from. :)

@Gibbo So now that my Suprim x order that was processed at 2:40 has been cancelled due to amazon pay shenanigans. Does that just mean I'm back to square 1 and have to just keep checking for stock updates or are there any alternative courses of action? Kind of a downer as I was screwed out of getting a card here when 30 series launched in a similar way. Thanks for everything you've done so far anyway.

@Gibbo So now that my Suprim x order that was processed at 2:40 has been cancelled due to amazon pay shenanigans. Does that just mean I'm back to square 1 and have to just keep checking for stock updates or are there any alternative courses of action? Kind of a downer as I was screwed out of getting a card here when 30 series launched in a similar way. Thanks for everything you've done so far anyway.

Ive sent you a PM.

Only for customers in the queues for other cards sold out, if that is maybe yourself contact CS and they can offer you alternative cards to pick from. :)
Thank you for the reply.

I am not in that boat, the website crashed for me so could not get an order in at all before they were sold out/taken down.

@Gibbo I have ordered a Gigabyte 4090 Gaming OC GPU yesterday at 14:58:23 and had an email saying my order was received (email arrived at 15:36) and I was wondering when could I expect the GPU and if I was lucky enough (doubtful) to be one of the 200 that ordered it in time.

It is worth noting though that in the same order I had preordered a CPU and Motherboard so I am unsure how this will be tackled.

Thank you in advance for any answer.

@Gibbo I have ordered a Gigabyte 4090 Gaming OC GPU yesterday at 14:58:23 and had an email saying my order was received (email arrived at 15:36) and I was wondering when could I expect the GPU and if I was lucky enough (doubtful) to be one of the 200 that ordered it in time.

It is worth noting though that in the same order I had preordered a CPU and Motherboard so I am unsure how this will be tackled.

Thank you in advance for any answer.

There are still 8 orders for the Gigabyte Gaming OC waiting to ship out and we have enough stock to cover all those orders, I am not sure why these 8 are still sitting here and not sure if one of them is yours, I suggest you give sales/CS a call to check why its not shipped and if any issues they can get that shipped out today for you.

There are still 8 orders for the Gigabyte Gaming OC waiting to ship out and we have enough stock to cover all those orders, I am not sure why these 8 are still sitting here and not sure if one of them is yours, I suggest you give sales/CS a call to check why its not shipped and if any issues they can get that shipped out today for you.
I was indeed one of the 8. Thank you so much for your suggestion and also Woooooo, finally an upgrade from my 1080. I am so excited

@Gibbo Any chance of anything being sorted out for those of us with cancelled Amazon Pay orders? I sent a support ticket regarding my order this morning which hasn't had a response yet. Mine was a Gigabyte windforce.

Last edited:
@Gibbo Any chance of anything being sorted out for those of us with cancelled Amazon Pay orders? I sent a support ticket regarding my order this morning which hasn't had a response yet.
Just got off the phone with them about mine, only thing they could offer was upgrading to the £2100 Zotac Trinity OC or waiting for potential stock in several weeks.

Probably just going to give up on it at this point

Last edited:
Which card did you order?
It was the oversold Inno3D. I wouldn't have minded the wait if I was guaranteed to get it in November.
I would be willing to "upgrade" if it would guarantee me a card earlier as well, but it looks like I have no order anymore now :(

EDIT: not for more than £2k though lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom