• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Out of interest what did they offer you? Was wondering if they only offer cards from the same brand.
My guess is a few Amazon pay orders have not gone through and they haven't been able contact the customers , hence why Gibbo it on here so I expect a few of these cards will go on sale over the weekend.
My Inno3d arrived at lunchtime, has now been installed and seems (so far) to be running absolutely fine. The sheer side of the card - width especially - made the install a little tricky (need some serious contortionism for those case screws), but it's done now. Performance is fairly astounding so far - I wasn't expecting quite such a jump over the 3090.
Im going from 3080 so looking forward to my gains in 4k gaming.

I ordered a MSI Suprim X, order went through, got confirmation, money was allocated, then this evening Overclockers UK just cancelled the order!?!? What the hell is going on
I ordered a MSI Suprim X, order went through, got confirmation, money was allocated, then this evening Overclockers UK just cancelled the order!?!? What the hell is going on!

Ah yes, that will be why then.

What a nightmare, it was used because both my business account and personal account kept bouncing back as unauthorised despite being authorised in app.

I hate banks. I haven't been able to use my card to purchase anything from scan, overclockers or ****** this week, yet my company is a SIC IT Consultancy, if there is anythingI should be using that account for its purchasing IT equipment. Morons

Any news on when restocks are likely?
Speak with Gibbo looks like a few of us had this issue with Amazon pay ! My money was refunded but by Amazon no OC so they have no idea who you are if you ordered one, my guess is they will have a few cards spare because of this so hopefully Gibbo will pm you like me did me, my MSI S X is coming tomorrow.

Speak with Gibbo looks like a few of us had this issue with Amazon pay ! My money was refunded but by Amazon no OC so they have no idea who you are if you ordered one, my guess is they will have a few cards spare because of this so hopefully Gibbo will pm you like me did me, my MSI S X is coming tomorrow.
Hopefully :) I'd already started doing the prep work for a brand new rig to contain the monster. I put my ticket in as soon as I saw it so maybe Gibbo or one of the other CS folks will be able help.

@Gibbo
(Good morning haha)
Got off the phone yesterday just before 5 with customer service, and they assured my order was allocated among the last remaining 4090 Suprim X cards. That said, I haven't received any update to my order status as of this morning - I'm not sure whether this is to be expected or not since I have DPD Saturday.

Is it possible to have any clarification on this?

Cheers

@Gibbo
I also ordered the 4090 Zotac Trinity card while it said it was in stock.

My money has been taken but my order has not moved past 'ordered' yet. ORDER ID: ST5140656

I opened a support ticket but have heard nothing for 36 hours! Ticket ID: 438251

Can I please get an update as to what is going on?

@Gibbo

I ordered a MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio while it was in stock on the 12th, paid via credit card, not Amazon.

My money has been taken, but my order still hasn't moved past "Ordered" yet, even though I also paid for next day delivery.

I have tried submitting a support ticket (438258 + 440101) and have also tried calling for an update but just ended being on hold for over an hour with no one answering the phone.

Please can I get an urgent update on the status of my order. I paid over £2100 with nothing currently to show for it. Order Number: ST5140806.

Thanks,
Juanita

@Gibbo
(Good morning haha)
Got off the phone yesterday just before 5 with customer service, and they assured my order was allocated among the last remaining 4090 Suprim X cards. That said, I haven't received any update to my order status as of this morning - I'm not sure whether this is to be expected or not since I have DPD Saturday.

Cheers
Following up on this, just got off the phone with customer service - they assured me the order has been printed and due to dispatch today - I assume this is the case for other people given the number of sales.
No need to do anything on your part - thank you!

Reckon we'll get ever get RRP stock in? Guessing it still depends on the pound and supoly/demand

Hard to say but a couple of AIB's have already increased the RRP SKU by $50 and even with the increase have committed to very little or no volume. AIB's have a lot more margin in OC parts and as such 99% of their shipments will be on those parts.

I also ordered one of the zotac trinity non OC, I’m presuming as I have had no delivery yet that I’m one of the ones on back order now, is there any others left I can consider swapping to if possible please?

Sent you a PM.

@Gibbo

My money has been taken but my order has not moved past 'ordered' yet. ORDER ID: ST5140656

I opened a support ticket but have heard nothing for 36 hours! Ticket ID: 438251

Trinity none OC over sold the next batch of those is due in November.

I ordered a MSI Suprim X, order went through, got confirmation, money was allocated, then this evening Overclockers UK just cancelled the order!?!? What the hell is going on!

Overclockers has cancelled no ones order, it is Amazon who is cancelling orders not us, due to them have an issue their end with Amazon Pay, we unfortunately never even got to see your order and then Amazon have automatically cancelled the failed order their end without informing ourselves as we never received the order and without informing the customer sooner.

I think Amazon rejected payment for some orders but never sent out an email letting folks know it had failed.

Correct Amazon failed, then Amazon failed to communicate the failure, until 24 hours later.

Sent you a PM.

Trinity none OC over sold the next batch of those is due in November.

Overclockers has cancelled no ones order, it is Amazon who is cancelling orders not us, due to them have an issue their end with Amazon Pay, we unfortunately never even got to see your order and then Amazon have automatically cancelled the failed order their end without informing ourselves as we never received the order and without informing the customer sooner.

Correct Amazon failed, then Amazon failed to communicate the failure, until 24 hours later.
How do they oversell??
Why wasn't I told about this after spending over £1800?
You literally took my money and said nothing.

Why have I not been given the option to refund?

Last edited:
Hopefully :) I'd already started doing the prep work for a brand new rig to contain the monster. I put my ticket in as soon as I saw it so maybe Gibbo or one of the other CS folks will be able help.

I've sent you a PM, but I think that is the last Suprim X and last of all MSI stock after this so we cannot help any more Amazon orders out, we are really sorry but OcUK is totally not to blame on this one as Amazon never sent us the order details and at the same time Amazon never informed the customer of the failure, not until 24hrs later.

@Gibbo
(Good morning haha)

Cheers

I've sent you a PM, there is still a handful waiting to ship.

@Gibbo

I ordered a MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio while it was in stock on the 12th, paid via credit card, not Amazon.

My money has been taken, but my order still hasn't moved past "Ordered" yet, even though I also paid for next day delivery.

I have tried submitting a support ticket (438258 + 440101) and have also tried calling for an update but just ended being on hold for over an hour with no one answering the phone.

Please can I get an urgent update on the status of my order. I paid over £2100 with nothing currently to show for it. Order Number: ST5140806.

Thanks,
Juanita

MSI Gaming X over-sold by around 25 units, we have 10 units due to arrive today so its possible your order could ship amongst those 10, your in the queue, we hope to have more land next week as well. Sorry you missed out on the first batch and the website was not updating fast enough.

@Gibbo

I've sent you a PM!

@Gibbo I ordered an Inno3D GeForce RTX 4090 X3 on the 12th and have yet to have any update on the order.

I did reach out to your customer support team yesterday, but have not had an update on that yet.

Can you let me know the status of my order, please?

I pray you have not over-allocated here, as the exact same thing happened when I ordered an RTX 3070 on the day they released!

Hi
I ordered a zotac trinity but still have had no updates on order. Am I one of the unlucky ones who are on back order now?? Or are they just running behind? I have raised 2 tickets and have had not response on either. Its a lot of money to pay out and have been told nothing Order number

ST5140074​

Visa. Also I haven't received you PM

You have now. :)

@Gibbo I ordered an Inno3D GeForce RTX 4090 X3 on the 12th and have yet to have any update on the order.

I did reach out to your customer support team yesterday, but have not had an update on that yet.

Can you let me know the status of my order, please?

I pray you have not over-allocated here, as the exact same thing happened when I ordered an RTX 3070 on the day they released!

Yes all Inno3D cards have over-sold, were expecting more in November, if you happy to wait, if not please request a refund and apologies but to many were ordered simultaneously for the website to update.

Hi
I ordered a zotac trinity but still have had no updates on order. Am I one of the unlucky ones who are on back order now?? Or are they just running behind? I have raised 2 tickets and have had not response on either. Its a lot of money to pay out and have been told nothing Order number

Please don't post order numbers. I've dropped you a PM.

So this is what us unlucky AmazonPay sods get as an email after two days...
Screenshot-2022-10-14-at-10-35-32.png

Back
Top Bottom