• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

So this is what us unlucky AmazonPay sods get as an email after two days...
Screenshot-2022-10-14-at-10-35-32.png

Lesson learned not to pay with BezosPay.

Hmm I ordered through amazon, got an email from amazon and my statement had payment pending for amazon and ocuk, I wonder if I would have got one, I've since cancelled and paid a fortune elsewhere, how confusing.
Never got any emails from ocuk so had no way of knowing.

MSI Gaming X over-sold by around 25 units, we have 10 units due to arrive today so its possible your order could ship amongst those 10, your in the queue, we hope to have more land next week as well. Sorry you missed out on the first batch and the website was not updating fast enough.

@Gibbo
Hi! Thank you for the response.

Is there any way to know what number I am in the queue? I'm extremely anxious about this as it is a lot of money to just be in limbo...

Last edited:
Hi @Gibbo, new poster here and I’m assuming one of the unlucky ones that missed the first batch of Zotac trinity non OCs. I was just wondering if the second batch due in November would cover the amount it oversold by or could I be waiting for the third round ?

Hmm I ordered through amazon, got an email from amazon and my statement had payment pending for amazon and ocuk, I wonder if I would have got one, I've since cancelled and paid a fortune elsewhere, how confusing.
Never got any emails from ocuk so had no way of knowing.
Yea mine was same.
Spoke to OCUK CS (nice chap) and because of that they would not hold the order until stock came in, and not wanting to pay another 400 for a card that was available all i could do was wait for the cancelation.
You think you had one, stopped hunting on other sites only to find out you totally missed out.

On the upside, just sit back watch the fun and pick a card up in December probably. Maybe even an AMD.

Hi, I'm one of the many who have bought the oversold X3. I had a call with customer service, but I'm pretty bad on the phone, so didn't really process it so well. What are my options beyond cancellation/holding on? 2-4 weeks is the ETA for stock, right?

Hi there

For those contemplating which 4090, we have made an unboxing video to rule all unboxing videos and 8 Pack has reviewed and tested a card:

Enjoy, please give a thumbs up, subscribe and share if possible. :)

You have now. :)

Yes all Inno3D cards have over-sold, were expecting more in November, if you happy to wait, if not please request a refund and apologies but to many were ordered simultaneously for the website to update.

Please don't post order numbers. I've dropped you a PM.
Thought that was the case, thanks for the transparency @Gibbo.

Can you confirm that my order will be dispatched to me from the stock that arrives in November? I don't want to be in the same boat again, come November.

Thought that was the case, thanks for the transparency @Gibbo.

Can you confirm that my order will be dispatched to me from the stock that arrives in November? I don't want to be in the same boat again, come November.

Yes we have enough due in November to cover all back orders, on the basis Inno3D don't have any issues.

@Gibbo
Hi! Thank you for the response.

Is there any way to know what number I am in the queue? I'm extremely anxious about this as it is a lot of money to just be in limbo...

@Gibbo

Apologies for posting again. Is there any way of knowing if mine will be one of the 10 you are expecting today? And if it isn't, what is the expected wait to get it?

I'm really anxious about having this up in limbo for too long as it's a lot of money.

Thanks,
Juanita

@Gibbo

Apologies for posting again. Is there any way of knowing if mine will be one of the 10 you are expecting today? And if it isn't, what is the expected wait to get it?

I'm really anxious about having this up in limbo for too long as it's a lot of money.

Thanks,
Juanita

10 due today, we would hope to get another 10 next week and then another 10 following week which would clear of all the back orders.

Anyone would think the only occasion you can buy a new GPU is on launch day, then complain when everything goes **** up like it always does, why not just wait until there's stock available and at cheaper prices?

Every 2 years this Lemming rush...and no-one ever learns.

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom