1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Gibbo, 2 Sep 2020.

1. XeNoNF50

Wise Guy

Same as you - got my order in at 2:40pm. Only got confirmation in the last couple of hours. Now Order received - not yet shipped. But I did order an EVGA XC3 Ultra which isn't one of the ones there was meant to be much if any stock of at launch.

2. Gerard

Caporegime

[​IMG]

Nvidia spain site, clicking buy now does nothing. =/

3. krustylicious

Associate

The retailers are sadly the last to known shipment amounts and when. chips are being delivered daily to nvidia and the aibs. What makes it look like months is the demand and if nvidia hasn't ramped production up by sending greens to samsung. Amd got completely caught last year, not realised people actually wanted the 3950x and despite the fact that they were running chiplet design which should elevate some of the issues. But if you don't ramp enough the same thing happens. If you over ramp you have too many fx and 710GT chips ..

4. stacey85j

Associate

Placed an order around 5.15pm for the gigabyte gaming oc. There was about 8 left when I managed to get payment to go through.

It says “New order - awaiting payment status"

Money has left my account.

I've had no email.

Should I expect a delivery soon...

5. iamtheoneneo

Capodecina

Wait the weekend and see what emails pop up. If it seems like batches arent going to be around till November then I will just cancel. Kinda dumb OCUK holding onto my money for that long especially with the markups they have done and the poor excuses that went with them gouging.

Unlikely...

6. elementHT

Associate

tried to purchase 3 times and they where "in Stock" however I just couldn't pay for them despite being logged in?!

Eventually I purchase elsewhere with my delivery date being tomorrow? (Which I really really doubt)

lots if people scalping crazy money on ebay...

lets just see if the SCompetition come through?

7. iamtheoneneo

Capodecina

8. elementHT

Associate

ETA on the website for MSI is tomorrow so who knows :/

9. texxx74

Gangster

Exactly the same with me:-( Its a bit **** hit the fan situation here, we will see tomorrow if they start to rectify things.

10. ne0

Hitman

My order went through at 3pm ish...delivery date says next day but not sure that's the reality or not?

I've had an email to say the payment's been 'authorised' but that's about it.

11. Spikey

Soldato

I ordered a minute earlier exactly the same card , being realistic I think we've got a good wait on our hands. That card has got good reviews so I'll stick it out.

12. Teal

Wise Guy

Thanks, yes, even though it is listed as 2.2 slot, it should just fit.

Will keep it in mind if the FE proves to be unobtainable.

13. UEX

Gangster

i think its same for most here, payment is pending so held prob while stock gets confirmed. Lets see what tomorrow brings, im in no rush doubt ill get to use card for much until cyberpunk comes

14. RanxZy

Wise Guy

Was looking to get a 3080 but then today happened ;)

Will have to let the dust settle for now, there's always big navi as an alternative.

15. Quare Crack

Gangster

Apparently they forgot to feed the hamsters!

16. Goat-

Associate

Starting to regret ordering the FTW3 version, when I saw it go up for sale on OCuk I assumed they had some in stock/were expecting stock shortly but it seems the EVGA cards aren’t arriving anywhere anytime soon. Extremely disappointing.

17. RichL

Wise Guy

Worst thing is the Ti will come out in 9 months and we'll just do it all again...

18. elementHT

Associate

I know someone who picked up and EVGA card from a competitor today so hopes not lost.

19. Nbuilder

Gangster

You have the same cpu as me, any thoughts about it bottlenecking the gpu performance (in the case of either 3080 or 3090)?

20. BufordTJustice

Associate

Last edited: 2 Oct 2020