• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Was there any stock of the Palit GameRock cards? My friend ordered one at 13:45 as we thought it was the Palit range that all had stock but no idea what the situation with these are.
i did the same, ordered at 13:31 (eventually) and still have no email to say it's been shipped, seems like the gamerocks aren't the stocked cards?

Associate
tempted to wait to see costs of 6800 and what it does to 3070 prices

is there any stock left??
not looking like it, ordered my card at 1:30pm and still haven't got a shipped email yet, others claiming they got them after ordering at 2:30pm so i dont know anymore to be honest

Associate
i did the same, ordered at 13:31 (eventually) and still have no email to say it's been shipped, seems like the gamerocks aren't the stocked cards?

That's a bit worrying, hopefully they get stock of them but I've no idea how to find out if OC even expect a shipment now! Hope you get the shipping email soon!

Associate
That's a bit worrying, hopefully they get stock of them but I've no idea how to find out if OC even expect a shipment now! Hope you get the shipping email soon!
fingers crossed, the hint was "palit and non oc" so i'm hoping there is stock there, waiting game now!

Associate
1:16 order of the Palit Pro (non-oc). Shipped email received 17:02. Email with a code for just GeForce Now received at 18:00.

It said the below, but there was no comma separator so assume its just the GeForce Now code. That, or there is an invisible comma!

**PLEASE NOTE - There are two redemption codes here, separated with a comma (,) left code is Watchdogs and right code is GeForce NOW.**

Associate
fingers crossed, the hint was "palit and non oc" so i'm hoping there is stock there, waiting game now!

Yeah definitely, can you let me know if you do? I read the hint the same as you and thats the card I told him to get so I'll feel terrible if he doesn't get one for a while :D

Associate
What a surprise, lots of 3070s on ebay "order confirmed" and asking for £800+ in most cases for buy it now, most auctions starting at £600

One 3070 already has 22 bids, £900 (if people aren't just trolling).

Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom