• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
What time on the 17th do they come on pre-order and when will they actually be delivered thereafter? Sorry for the obvious questions but can't actually seem to find that info anywhere...

That is the biggest issue for me, stock availability.

So they go live at say 2pm, you rush and place an order but then find that they now have your money but no ETA for the cards - I'm not willing to do that again, as done before but never again.

I will need some assurance about stock and a concrete delivery time before parting with my cash this time.

Associate
What time on the 17th do they come on pre-order and when will they actually be delivered thereafter? Sorry for the obvious questions but can't actually seem to find that info anywhere...

You won't get answer to that question it's been asked I don't know how many times, not one retailer is confirming whether they have anything this Thursday for shipping, It could well be a pre order opening day and weeks after for delivery.

Caporegime
You won't get answer to that question it's been asked I don't know how many times, not one retailer is confirming whether they have anything this Thursday for shipping, It could well be a pre order opening day and weeks after for delivery.

Gibbo HAS confirmed he has some 3080 cards. He just cant say which brands or how many.

Caporegime
Omg. People are OBSESSED with saying and thinking that you won't be able to get a card! Slow clap for Nvidias marketing team!
No one has posted any idea of stock numbers. For all we know it could be a dozen cards of some versions and maybe 50-60 of others. They’ll need hundreds alone at OCUK and if they’re selling the card on the day I suspect a price hike due to low stock might happen too.

Soldato
I dont quite understand the secrecy to be honest its like this time its very hush hush but there is no competition. Its not like AMD on 18th are going to go "tada" here is our new card £200 cheaper than Nvidia's. Makes me think its all smoke and mirrors. No one is saying there are loads of stock and you will get a card on 18th but no one is also saying there isnt any stock. I get NDA but on a sales and marketing point of view why is there nothing. Makes me think it will be a damp squid with a lot of upset people. Why would you keep it so secret as you want to buy stuff unless its done for reverse psychology.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom