• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

That's my limit too if I was interested after tomorrow, supposedly it's expensive to make the reference cooler so why are prices rising already on AIBs.
I’m waiting for Zen 3 anyway, so will be missing the first wave of cards. This is my first build, so i want to be patient and have the most info available so i can make good decisions! £700 is definitely my limit thiugh. No point spending above that.

Associate
I’m waiting for Zen 3 anyway, so will be missing the first wave of cards. This is my first build, so i want to be patient and have the most info available so i can make good decisions! £700 is definitely my limit thiugh. No point spending above that.

Definitely have to set limits when it's a full build, it soon mounts up!

£700 is ridiculous as it is to be fair it's why a lot just give up and get a console.

Soldato
Makes you wonder how are prices changing if supposedly they already have stock, makes no sense other than retailers cashing in.

Prices always go up due to either the GB to $ or supply and demand. Its everyones fault on here for pushing up the prices talking about it so much and wanting one and asking questions. If everyone had said they were waiting for AMD and waiting prices would have not gone up. (this is a joke) wouldnt be surprised if Nvidia stick another £50 on the FE at launch.

Caporegime
Prices always go up due to either the GB to $ or supply and demand. Its everyones fault on here for pushing up the prices talking about it so much and wanting one and asking questions. If everyone had said they were waiting for AMD and waiting prices would have not gone up. (this is a joke) wouldnt be surprised if Nvidia stick another £50 on the FE at launch.
But if they already have stock chances are the buy price OCUK pay has been fixed already? Any fluctuations in the exchange rate shouldn’t affect any cards already paid for. Therefore it’s price gouging.

Associate

That doesn't make sense either OCUK are lieing and they have 0 stock or someone's inflating prices, You have stock, you've already paid.

Back
Top Bottom