• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
1:16 order of the Palit Pro (non-oc). Shipped email received 17:02. Email with a code for just GeForce Now received at 18:00.

It said the below, but there was no comma separator so assume its just the GeForce Now code. That, or there is an invisible comma!

**PLEASE NOTE - There are two redemption codes here, separated with a comma (,) left code is Watchdogs and right code is GeForce NOW.**
I have the same thing. How many characters are in the code they gave you? Mine is 24 characters. A mix of caps and non-caps.

tey

tey

Associate
1:16 order of the Palit Pro (non-oc). Shipped email received 17:02. Email with a code for just GeForce Now received at 18:00.

It said the below, but there was no comma separator so assume its just the GeForce Now code. That, or there is an invisible comma!

**PLEASE NOTE - There are two redemption codes here, separated with a comma (,) left code is Watchdogs and right code is GeForce NOW.**

i got the same card but i got no code email

tey

tey

Associate
i appreciate ocuk working like mad today regardless as they sorted out my actual card, dont like nagging about gamecodes i may or may not be entitled to

Associate
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB
Ordered around 13:20
Order shipped or Ready to collect - just few minutes ago

Nice one!

@Gibbo. I noticed you were getting a bit of stick earlier in the thread by someone. WelI I would like to say thank you for the hints on the Palit non OC stock. They were clear to me so thanks to you I managed to get one.

Associate
We'll deliver your OVERCLOCKERS parcel

TOMORROW

30th October 2020

We will send your 1 hour time slot as soon as your parcel leaves the local depot, this is usually by 11:00am
All ready for the weekend, thanks OverClockers. <3

Associate
24 characters too. I suppose the quick answer is to go and see if that works in GeForce Now and if that's that!

Hey, I have the same 24 characters. Promo says you need to have the card installed in your system when redeeming. My tracking says my card will be delivered on Monday 2nd and the promo is to end on the 30th. So not sure I’ll get anything.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom