• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Man of Honour
Yes I was thinking same mate, you know typical childish behaviors from all these companies these days.:rolleyes:

Did you manage to grab a 3070 yet ? That's what you are after right ?

Negative - I'm not decided on what I'm getting - but I'm waiting for the right deal - I'll spend up to £550 for the right 3070 or £750 for a 3080 but I'm not playing around with pre-order games and anything more than that isn't good value for money given the MSRP regardless.

Soldato
Negative - I'm not decided on what I'm getting - but I'm waiting for the right deal - I'll spend up to £550 for the right 3070 or £750 for a 3080 but I'm not playing around with pre-order games and anything more than that isn't good value for money given the MSRP regardless.

Agree. Are you on the discord channel for stock alerts ? I managed to grab my 3090 cards that way and as you said I didn't want to pay the gouged rates too and think I got really good prices on mine.

Man of Honour
Agree. Are you on the discord channel for stock alerts ? I managed to grab my 3090 cards that way and as you said I didn't want to pay the gouged rates too and think I got really good prices on mine.

No I've been hoping to get one somewhere I get staff discount but they've only had like 2 cards so far delivered.

Soldato
Called the retailer where I got my Zotac Trinity 3080. They allocated a card to my order there and then, got it y'day.

Bottlenecked by my CPU at 3440x1440, but it's not too bad.

Associate

Hey apologies if this is posted somewhere obvious elsewhere but can you share the link for this? :)

Soldato
? Fe go into stock twice at week. Last time they were in stock for over half an hour

Not been any drops from Nvidia since 6th November, I'm keeping an eye out too for work computers we need some more 3090's for work and they want the FE ones only. They finally woke up and realised they don't need Titans for the work we do or quadros .. That's the great thing with the 3090 a cheap version for work related stuff.

Back
Top Bottom