• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Does OCUK allow address changes? I well be moving in around 4 weeks and it doesn't look likely I will have a card before then.

Just give them a ring or email with your order number, it hasn’t dispatched yet so can’t see why it would be a problem to write a different address down when sending it out.

Associate
@Gibbo what's happening with Asus Strix non OC? How did all Asus cards got delivered except that? Over 1 month being 1st in the queue and no news. People here placed orders last week and already got their cards this is ridiculous

Associate
@Gibbo what's happening with Asus Strix non OC? How did all Asus cards got delivered except that? Over 1 month being 1st in the queue and no news. People here placed orders last week and already got their cards this is ridiculous

There have been zero TUF 3070 non-OC's shipped either as far as I can tell. Still patiently waiting in a queue where I've only moved 2 places in 2 week obviously due to cancellations, and I'm not expecting any movement today. Lack of news is getting a bit frustrating at this point. :(

Caporegime

Come on now, there's no need for that. You really think OcUK is secretly hiding all of your chosen graphic card to scheme against you and keep you waiting ? They get delivered what they get delivered. There is nobody in OcUK HQ secretly scheming to make sure that Sucio doesn't get his order.

Caporegime
Stock seems to be popping up regularly. Managed to get a 3070 today for a decent price and not the bogo dual fan version that is available multiple times a day. Cancelled my 3090 FE as it was just wasn't decent value. 3080s popped into stock briefly elsewhere.

Associate
I have gone from 218 to 195... Not looking likely but I need that shipped email at the latest this time in 2 weeks so here's hoping!

Edit - This is for the Palit Gaming Pro 3080 non OC.

Last edited:
Caporegime
which models?

Ive ordered the 3070 eagle oc but had the option of the zotac dual 3070 oc and didn't take it. Don't know if it will come back to haunt me..

PNY 3070 dual fan model has been available multiple times this week but overpriced at £580. I got a triple fan PNY 3070 for £510 this evening, delivery time 10-14 days.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
3070s are available daily for purchase. I've had 3 orders accepted with delivery before Xmas (cancelled 2).

Yeah, feels like a reasonable amount of 3070 and 3090 stock available if you're quick. 3080 stock is much more limited and often very over priced!

Back
Top Bottom