EK Side Distro Plate
Ek Cpu Water block
Ek 16mm Hard Tubing & Fittings
Ek Gpu Water block
Ek Cloud White Liquid
Seasonic Titanium 1000W Psu
O11 Xl Rog Black
Lian li Uni 120mm Fans

Still need to decide on what ram i was looking at either G Skill or 8 Pack 3600Mhz & also either 3080 or 3090 when becomes back in stock again.

Going to order the hard tubes and fittings this week and then hopefully the motherboard and cpu once in stock

aK5t486.jpg

Rx5uySn.jpg

lsG6mbp.jpg
7Rl1l6I.jpg

7Rl1l6I.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
If it's a glued sticker, take the panel off and lay it flat. Lay some kitchen roll over the sticker and soak it with label remover or lighter fuel and leave over night. You might have to repeat a couple times, but that should do it.

Soldato
If my O11 is anything to go by you will need more airflow than you have, I found just having fans on the bottom rad as intake and the top rad being the exhaust you will get some serious heat dumped by your 3080/90 that will just sit in your case(I had some serious overheating of my RAM because of it) I ended up using the brackets that came with my res and put some EV Varder behind it, think about putting a fan on the back of the case mate, or consider getting the distroplate that goes on the front and put some fans where your distroplate is now
ULlWlwG.jpg

Associate
OP
If my O11 is anything to go by you will need more airflow than you have, I found just having fans on the bottom rad as intake and the top rad being the exhaust you will get some serious heat dumped by your 3080/90 that will just sit in your case(I had some serious overheating of my RAM because of it) I ended up using the brackets that came with my res and put some EV Varder behind it, think about putting a fan on the back of the case mate, or consider getting the distroplate that goes on the front and put some fans where your distroplate is now
ULlWlwG.jpg
that is a nightmare. I did think about using one more fan for the back if needed. did look at the front distro plate but decided on the side one i like it more but once I built will see what my temps are like

Soldato
Thats a concern of mine too.

My PCH and RAM already gets very warm (ram 50c) and PCH hits 80c.

I'm considering doing push and pull side on the side rad and adding a rear exhaust fan.

Has anyone tried having all their radiators push heat out, does that work?

Back
Top Bottom