O2 Orbit XDA great phone but....

Associate
Where do you get some decent ringtones for it ? I had a great one, the Wife Alert, on my last phone but I can't get it for the XDA. :( :(

BTW I've been running this phone solidly for the last 3 days using loads of Apps including Co-Pilot sat nav and the bat is still at 75%

Associate
the_tyke said:
Where do you get some decent ringtones for it ? I had a great one, the Wife Alert, on my last phone but I can't get it for the XDA. :( :(

BTW I've been running this phone solidly for the last 3 days using loads of Apps including Co-Pilot sat nav and the bat is still at 75%

Why not just make your own?

It will play any .wmv audio file as a ring tone or text message alert.

Associate
i ahve the xda 2s and the orbit will probably be my next upgrade. what re your pro's and con's on it?

in terms of ringtones, i agree with above and make your own. if you have nero or roxio you can also cut the bit of the track you want like the chorus and get it to normalize the voume or have a fade in/ out feature.

i find d&b to be an effective ringtone as you can hear it really well, other tunes i ahve made have just blended into background noise.

Pendulum - sounds of life is my tune atm

Associate
OP
I really like the phone, it's taking a little getting used to texting with the scribe but apart from that I can't really fault it. The GPS is good , but if I had the choice again I would'nt have paid £50 the for Co-Pilot satnav, Tom Tom is miles better.
I've found the MP3 wife alert tone on a free download with 7 others so now I'm a happy bunny :D

Back
Top Bottom