O2 Upgrades.........

Soldato
Joined
16 Nov 2002
Posts
11,229
Location
The Moon
Is it true that O2 can't change any of their price plans any more? I was on a £25 plan last year, which got reduced by £10 to £15, just rang up for an upgrade and they said they can't extend the offer for another year and when it ran out i'd be back to £25 per month. Don't really wanna be on another £25 tarriff, was quite happy on the £15 tarriff. Anyone know of any good deals at the moment?
 

Fox

Fox

Associate
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
242
Location
Down in London Town
CDj-Rossi said:
Is it true that O2 can't change any of their price plans any more? I was on a £25 plan last year, which got reduced by £10 to £15, just rang up for an upgrade and they said they can't extend the offer for another year and when it ran out i'd be back to £25 per month. Don't really wanna be on another £25 tarriff, was quite happy on the £15 tarriff. Anyone know of any good deals at the moment?

It might be worth ringing up at different times and speaking to different people. The first time I rang up they told me they couldn't let me continue on my discounted tarriff so I said thanks very much, I want to go and check out other networks now, bye. I rang up later on and they told me I could upgrade, was I happy with my tarriff etc. I said yes, I want to continue on it and they said that's fine. Luck of the draw maybe.
 
Soldato
Joined
5 Jun 2005
Posts
20,797
Location
Southampton
CDj-Rossi said:
Is it true that O2 can't change any of their price plans any more? I was on a £25 plan last year, which got reduced by £10 to £15, just rang up for an upgrade and they said they can't extend the offer for another year and when it ran out i'd be back to £25 per month. Don't really wanna be on another £25 tarriff, was quite happy on the £15 tarriff. Anyone know of any good deals at the moment?

same has just happened to me, paying £20 a month for a wicked deal, they said it would be going up to £35 next month - no more deals! buggers! :mad:
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
16 Nov 2002
Posts
11,229
Location
The Moon
Fox said:
It might be worth ringing up at different times and speaking to different people. The first time I rang up they told me they couldn't let me continue on my discounted tarriff so I said thanks very much, I want to go and check out other networks now, bye. I rang up later on and they told me I could upgrade, was I happy with my tarriff etc. I said yes, I want to continue on it and they said that's fine. Luck of the draw maybe.

Your right about ringing up at different times, rang back later on and the woman said i wasnt allowed to upgrade till today despite the guy earlier saying he could upgrade me there and then.
Managed to get £50 cashback on my bills, so like 2 and a bit months free line rental is better than nothing i suppose. Thats with the K810i btw.
 
Soldato
Joined
5 Jun 2005
Posts
20,797
Location
Southampton
CDj-Rossi said:
Your right about ringing up at different times, rang back later on and the woman said i wasnt allowed to upgrade till today despite the guy earlier saying he could upgrade me there and then.
Managed to get £50 cashback on my bills, so like 2 and a bit months free line rental is better than nothing i suppose. Thats with the K810i btw.

i asked for my pac code, now hoping they will call me back and make a nice offer !!
 
Soldato
Joined
5 Jun 2005
Posts
20,797
Location
Southampton
jdickerson said:
Er.... if you got your pac code, they won't? They usually transfer to retentions.

last time i asked for my pac code they called me up and near enough made love to my ear! - asking for a pac code means nothing unless you use it, which then is a signal of your 30 days notice.
 
Back
Top Bottom