Obi Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

Soldato
Of course. How do you know its rubbish without watching it out of interest?
You watch one or two episodes, decide it’s bad and you don’t watch the remainder :rolleyes:

That seems entirely more sensible than watching it and then running to the internet to tell everyone how bad you thought it was. You then rinse and repeat each week despite not liking the first, second, third, forth or fifth episodes and so on. I don’t know about you but if I don’t like something, I stop watching it immediately, I frankly do not have the time or the brain capacity to watch something I don’t like.

Caporegime
I enjoyed the last episode. I think the worse thing is the pacing of the episodes that makes it worse. It would have been far better to make it 3 parts instead of six but had them longer.

When you look back at everything on a whole Darth Vader is pretty much a noob who got owned by everyone but his claim to fame is lifting a guy up while being electrocuted.

Not exactly the prodigy with Midi-chlorian count off the charts.

Caporegime
You watch one or two episodes, decide it’s bad and you don’t watch the remainder :rolleyes:

That seems entirely more sensible than watching it and then running to the internet to tell everyone how bad you thought it was. You then rinse and repeat each week despite not liking the first, second, third, forth or fifth episodes and so on. I don’t know about you but if I don’t like something, I stop watching it immediately, I frankly do not have the time or the brain capacity to watch something I don’t like.

I enjoy hating star wars more than I enjoy liking it. A bit like Vadar, I watch it to endure the pain.

* I don't watch it, because it's trash woke Disney nonsense. Suprised Vadar hasn't came out as a woman.

You've literally read words about a program, decided you didn't like those words, continued reading them.

Then your advice to others that gave the program a shot, was that if after a couple episodes, if you don't like what you're seeing, stop watching.

You see the special part here? You've done the same thing you roll eyes at others for doing.

Don't like users words, stop reading them. Don't like the show. Stop watching.

However that's not the advice others give, that's your advice that you don't stick to.

Now it's understandable why someone might stick with a star wars show, as it's star wars and has a history and people are invested, but why you stick with reading users posts that you don't like, is beyond me.

Others view, that as it's star Wars, and like with some new series, it can take 3/4 episodes before it picks up (mandalorian being a perfect example), they watched it to finish and was disappointing, and like almost every person who's reviewed this on imdb, shared their negative view of the series.

Insults (veiled or otherwise) removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime

And yet the most bemusing light sabre strike ever seems to go unquestioned. That being Obi Wan in episode 4 somehow vanishing into nothing when hit by the sabre.

Though I suppose these days people would somehow try and connect that to being similar to Luke vanishing because of the effort used in last jedi to force project to another planet. Not the best comparison considering Obi Wan was basically standing about during a slow motion light sabre battle.

Soldato
And yet the most bemusing light sabre strike ever seems to go unquestioned. That being Obi Wan in episode 4 somehow vanishing into nothing when hit by the sabre.

Though I suppose these days people would somehow try and connect that to being similar to Luke vanishing because of the effort used in last jedi to force project to another planet. Not the best comparison considering Obi Wan was basically standing about during a slow motion light sabre battle.

Do not question product. Consume product. Await next product.

Soldato

My understanding is that at the point of his death his physical body returned to the force, he sacrificed himself for the greater good. Entirely different circumstances to multiple people getting a light saber through the body and living to tell the tale.

Caporegime
My understanding is that at the point of his death his physical body returned to the force, he sacrificed himself for the greater good. Entirely different circumstances to multiple people getting a light saber through the body and living to tell the tale.

But is that what actually happened or what you interpret to have happened? It's never happened since.

Soldato
If anything Qui-Gon is the odd one out, a Jedi who was strong enough with the Force to come back as a force ghost but wasn't strong enough to disappear when he died like the other 3 did. I can put Vader into his own category as a Sith but Qui-Gon definitely feels like the odd one out.

Back
Top Bottom