OC 4Ghz at very low temperature

Soldato
I done that but nothing show up on cpuz or coretemp of my VID ? Probably to do with cherry chipset (secret not showing any VID)

LMAO!!!! :D :D

Cherry chipset!! :D :D

Mate, the NORMAL place that you read your voltages in CPUZ!!!!

The value that it says in there is what your chips VID is..

::edit::

I should have said, when you are running with optimized defaults loaded, the voltage that CPUZ reports is what your chips VID is..

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
By the way, I am off to Cyprus tomorrow to celebrating my 40th birthday (wednesday, 16th september) to paphos in coral bay for 2 weeks with my wife. So, I am having a rest today. See you all back in fortnight. Will be back on Wednesday, 30th september.

Take care to everyones at OCUK and all of you on the forum.

Soldato
By the way, I am off to Cyprus tomorrow to celebrating my 40th birthday (wednesday, 16th september) to paphos in coral bay for 2 weeks with my wife. So, I am having a rest today. See you all back in fortnight. Will be back on Wednesday, 30th september.

Take care to everyones at OCUK and all of you on the forum.

Happy Birthday mate, you will love it there. My family is from paphos is really nice Have a Keo on me :D

Soldato
OP
Here is my last overclock before I go to bed early tonight to get up at 5am to catch the flight at 7:45am from Birmingham International Airport. Thanks you all for your kind comment, I wish I go back at the age of 21. I been to Cyprus 7 times and me and my wife always love to go there and would like to have our own villa one day.

Enjoy your OC forum and I will miss read all of it until I get back.

The result of my 4.4Ghz is a beauty: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=710943
6prxic.jpg

Here is my cinebench result:
2m35rgi.jpg

Playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X (max temp is around 81C):
dbgk03.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok, Im having some probs with my 200x20 OC, it passes 20passes of LinX with full settings. It also passes OCCT and IBT. but Prime95 fails, different times, but always only on one core. any suggestions......

Soldato
wast meant to sound offensive so dont read it like that ;) have a read on the xs forums it very hard to pass multiple bench tests and a lot of people regard it a complete waste of time..e.g your passed 3 diff bench but fail on prime....but your pc never crashes in anything you do..that doesnt make it unstable..that was point but i wont ruin the thread with the conversation that complete diff thread :p

Soldato
wast meant to sound offensive so dont read it like that ;) have a read on the xs forums it very hard to pass multiple bench tests and a lot of people regard it a complete waste of time..e.g your passed 3 diff bench but fail on prime....but your pc never crashes in anything you do..that doesnt make it unstable..that was point but i wont ruin the thread with the conversation that complete diff thread :p

I wasnt offended:), I am of the opinion that my system is stable. I was just wondering why only one worker fails is all.

Back
Top Bottom