OC enthusiast from the UK

Associate
Hey, just joined after here was recommended as a good way to get a bit more involved in the community.

I'm a 22 year old enthusiast about all things PC, especially overclocking and modding! My love of PCs goes hand in hand with my day job of video production.

I'm currently in the progress of building a new personal rig with a full custom loop, so I thought i'd join hee for a bit of friendly discussion and any tips / advice that's on offer :)

I'm currently upgrading from my aging x79 setup, (Xeon e5 1650 @4.6) to a shiny new x299 platform, with which ever CPU my budget manages to stretch too!

NiSU9q3.jpg
Here's how she's looking at the moment, plenty of changes still to happen though!

Well I guess that's my introduction done, hope to get chatting with you lovely bunch soon.

Thanks!
~~ Lucy

Last edited:
Associate
I swear I've seen your name on one of the PC hardware Facebook pages? I can't remember which one right now, but I have seen your watercooled PC projects on there!

Associate
That's an impressive, super clean build, great work. Reminds me, I need to get some sata cables and tidy my cabling up.

Back
Top Bottom