OC/UK on the move again?

Associate
Bit of a thread bump because I had to do a search for any info about a new place. This morning I went to Wolstanton Retail Park and after exiting the A500 I noticed an enormous place with Overclockers UK on it. Very impressive! And I remember visiting that little store in Fenton many, many years ago :D

Man of Honour
Bit of a thread bump because I had to do a search for any info about a new place. This morning I went to Wolstanton Retail Park and after exiting the A500 I noticed an enormous place with Overclockers UK on it. Very impressive! And I remember visiting that little store in Fenton many, many years ago :D

You could have popped in for a cup of tea, I only live about 400 yards away as the crow flies from the old place.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Wouldn't surprise me at all! :D

Been leaving a lot of donutting marks in the old car park on a weekly basis so they remember we were there, was doing a few this morning in the Caterham. :D

Of of warehouse managers already christened the new warehouse in his new fancy fork lift truck, too late now they are starting to fill it up. :)

Commissario
Been leaving a lot of donutting marks in the old car park on a weekly basis so they remember we were there, was doing a few this morning in the Caterham. :D

Of of warehouse managers already christened the new warehouse in his new fancy fork lift truck, too late now they are starting to fill it up. :)
Did you remember to put an old overclocked CPU hidden somewhere in the foundations of the new place?

Man of Honour
ocuk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom