** OcUK are the exclusive UK partner for Antec Memory **

Soldato
Hi guys.

I thought I would share our memory with you, that is now exclusively available at OcUK.

We have the Series 3 memory which is a quality no-frills heatsink-less module that has the famous B-Die chips from Samsung - those of you in know will understand that this is the go-to chip for overclocking and performance gains on DDR memory.

The stock rating is 2400mhz, but the memory should be very overclockable. We do not guarentee any speeds, however we expect you can achieve very good results for sure.

ANTEC SERIES 3 SAMSUNG B-DIE 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C15 2400MHZ DUAL CHANNEL KIT

or

ANTEC SERIES 3 SAMSUNG B-DIE 8GB (1X8GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C15 2400MHZ SINGLE CHANNEL KIT

MY001AN_193887_750x750.jpg

Then we have the cool and original series 5 range which is fully RGB'd up for the bling - fully supported on Asus Aura-Sync motherboards to give you unlimited possibilities for colours and lighting effect modes.

They are available in 2400mhz or 3000mhz kits currently.

ANTEC SERIES 5 DDR4 KITS

MY003AN_193884_800x800.jpg

OcUK Staff
Thanks for the deals Lee, I am sure our customers will appreciate some more memory options, especially when they are good quality such as these items.

Soldato
Nice :)

Why does the Series 3 have so much blank PCB space - Could have been LP? Is it the same as the Series 5 just without the fancy heatsinks?

B-Dies seem to be taller most of the time .

for those with Ryzen boards or looking to get ryzen based system, grab these an run ryzen ram calculator

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/download-ryzen-dram-calculator.html

should give you the stats required to get it working and fingers crossed it can maintain 3200hz speeds

Soldato
OP
I have not made any claims to any speeds that can be achieved on our Series 3 memory because we are not making any promises.
We have not used any pre-binned chips, but upon our testing history during development we have seen almost all modules to achieve 3000mhz, some have achieved more than that as well.

OcUK Staff
I can't seem to find any QVL list for this memory. I thought that was the first thing recommended when buying RAM for Ryzen?

The heatspreader less are un-binned B-die so those will work with AMD no problem at all, be fine in Intel.
The RGB Ace Modder will have to confirm on those, but think they might be Micron.

Man of Honour
There is a certain something about that plain black PCB with naked chips.

Why does the Series 3 have so much blank PCB space

I might be wrong in this case but in some electronic devices that is done either for heat sinking by putting copper planes in there connected to certain chips via wider traces and/or to help with noise immunity.

Back
Top Bottom