OCUK Civilised South-Eastern lunch (now with less coke can exhausts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
We can't invite Blackhawk, I still haven't got over the time when I was making fun of the wheels and wheel arches to a person I was standing with at a previous meet, and then I found out that person was Blackhawk :o :p

Caporegime
Corolla is booked in for some quick fettling before the run. :)

Two tyres, two wheel bearings, tracking and alignment, and to investigate a squeaking noise that I'm fed up with trying to find. :p

Soldato
Actually its possible it will be an MX5. :p

Or a T5 Volvo...

Or maybe a £300 B5 A4 with a paint roller paint job, yellow lights, lowering springs, and 3DSM wheels? ;)

has to be an audi ;) I wanna go something silly for £1k lately.. just to completely destroy it and have fun :D

Caporegime
has to be an audi ;) I wanna go something silly for £1k lately.. just to completely destroy it and have fun :D

B5 A4 1.8T manual, paint it teal gloss, have one rusty wing, matte black bonnet, yellow lights, pressed plates, lowered a stupid amount, fake BBS's or supergay fake 3DSM/Rotiform wheels from eBay, dodgy re-map, chuck the air filter in the bin, obnoxious blow-off valve, sunstrip with some stupid script writing that says "low n' slow" or something equally faggotty, 25 air fresheners on the mirror, few stickers... Job done!

Could probably do all that for £1.5K, and it would be worth it just for the reactions... :p

Soldato
B5 A4 1.8T manual, paint it teal gloss, have one rusty wing, matte black bonnet, yellow lights, pressed plates, lowered a stupid amount, fake BBS's or supergay fake 3DSM/Rotiform wheels from eBay, dodgy re-map, chuck the air filter in the bin, obnoxious blow-off valve, sunstrip with some stupid script writing that says "low n' slow" or something equally faggotty, 25 air fresheners on the mirror, few stickers... Job done!

Could probably do all that for £1.5K, and it would be worth it just for the reactions... :p

take that to ocuk meet and people will blow up :D I do want to go mad with an mx5, probably not slammed like your black one was but a fat fitment with wide arches etc..

Associate
OP
And with decent weather forecast again I've revised the outline route, especially as it's likely to be the last proper hoon this year!

VscfaV8.png

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/T...a4bc206738f!2m2!1d-0.0440485!2d51.1595517!3e0

These roads are lighter in traffic vs. Last time so it should work out well :)

Basic list of villages for sat nav routes are:

Chiddingstone causeway
Speldhurst
Groombridge
Duddleswell
Watch Cross
Turners hill
The Wiremill

Although with slightly lower numbers and less traffic I'm hopeful we'll all stay together a bit more easily...

Remember - start point is The Woodman @ 11am @Voxination - set your alarm for the right time this week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom