Poll: OCUK Civilised South-Eastern Spring/Summer lunch (date confirmed 21st July)

Which dates suit you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Thought you sorted the exhaust? :p

I paid a garage to weld the sleeved together sections up for me (I made a middle section out of off the shelf bits) but they opted to use gun gum and tighten up the clamps and charge me £20 instead... Insisted it would be fine. It lasted about 3 days, as expected. :rolleyes:

Getting the middle section re-made from stainless instead now.

Associate
Looks more likely that I'll be able to make this now. There's a weather warning for thunderstorms on Friday - hoping that doesn't extend until Saturday.
That'd make those back roads a bit more lively.

Thinks to himself, ha! I have awd.. then remembers he has P-Zero's. :(

Caporegime
If its wet then I have no idea what to do. :p

I could bring the E30 and have some fun with the RWD'ness, but then I don't want to go out in the wet with it. Because rust.

Or I could bring the Corolla which is FWD. :( :p

Soldato
Hmm so whoever said it was going to rain jinxed it :p

Looks like the rain will only be until 9PM so should mostly be dried up by Saturday morning

Soldato
Chill, Winston. It's still forecast to be dry, it's just a widespread warning for storms on Friday.
If anything, I'm looking forward to it. Not using my car everyday, it's now covered in pollen, dust and other crap, a good downpour on Friday afternoon will act as a good rinse for a quick wash on Saturday morning :p

Soldato
Chill, Winston. It's still forecast to be dry, it's just a widespread warning for storms on Friday.
If anything, I'm looking forward to it. Not using my car everyday, it's now covered in pollen, dust and other crap, a good downpour on Friday afternoon will act as a good rinse for a quick wash on Saturday morning :p
I got caught in a "good downpour" on Friday which was probably the worst rain I've driven through.. all I can say is that my mx5s roof is not up to the job and my bottom and my shoulder were wet lol.

Back
Top Bottom