OCUK Civilized South-Eastern Lunch MkIX (Now with more something!) - 11/02/2017

Caporegime
Bit fast for the conditions I meant. At least I'd know where the ice was when I watch you spin it at "60MPH officer" though. ;) :p

The MX5 was a bit squirelly with its T1R's. I even lost the back end a few times on the way home at conciously low speeds :eek:

Now... Wheres that video of me doing a donut in the carpark? :D

Associate
Debatable I think. Snow wasn't settling on the roads (aside from the ones near the venue) - damp & cold conditions, but not icy. Don't think I was going that fast ;) I think we'll agree to disagree.

T1R's will be your problem - Just got rid of mine, even in drizzly conditions they have little grip and inspire no confidence!

Caporegime
grudas;30494983 said:
got any pics acme?

They're not that great, just similar to Robbies pic but with terrible white balance, no individual car shots apart from of my MX5 and my mates E30.

I'll photoshop them pretty again and post a few later. :)

Associate
Well after 8 hours of driving I managed my pickup and made it home around 6pm. Uneventful drive home apart from M11 being closed. Was a good day out. I'll be down again but hopefully in better weather.

I liked the video. There was no drama on exit as it was already in wet mode. TC light was on though so car was doing its job.

Thanks for the day all.

Soldato
Kiethton;30496306 said:
I am impressed, this is the first time I've seen a mustang leave a meet (on video) and not spin into the scenery!

The crowd was smart enough to stand faaar away ;) :D I need to pull out a few clips of that Mustang fishtailing all.over the place in snow haha.

Back
Top Bottom