• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

40.72 fps
Sinny
e6420 @ 3.44Ghz
8800GT 512MB @ 680/900
XP 32bit

crysis.jpg

Dazman
Intel E4400 @ 3.0(ish) DDR400
Gecube TEC 256Mb x1950XT AGP @ 709/909
XP 32Bit

The shaders at high kills this card, at medium I get 29Fps average a 33% increase. I don't notice any image quality differences either but I know there must be something!

crysisscreen.jpg

Last edited:
CrysisRunHex.gif

That bench util doesn't work for me, it just crashes on load, so i've done the normal GPU bench from the Crysis folder with the settings asked for in the first post.

Q6600 @ 3Ghz (333 x 9)
4GB Geil ULL @ 833Mhz 4-4-4-12
8800GTX @ 621/2000

WinXP32 - 169.21's (Quality Settings - No AA)

er chronic, that looks rather low for your rig, everything ok?

No idea tbh, i get good results on most other games except crysis :s (over the 10k mark on 3dmark for example)
It could be because i havent defragged in a while, i will give that a go and try again when i get some time (been avoiding it as it takes literally hours, 1tb array etc)

One thing i did notice though, when i put my card on performance mode opposed to my custom settings i get a lower fps

same for some reason - worked fine earlier - if you copy and paste the image location tho it shows the image...

Interestingly I've been playing with SLI and Crysis and found a way (atleast with the GX2) to MASSIVELY boost performance... while its still not as high as when I'm playing, its decent enough to post a benchmark I think... still not sure if my performance was slow tho due to my own tinkering or if nVidia set it up wrong in newer drivers heh.

Back
Top Bottom