OCUK customer service

Associate
Absolutely brilliant....bought the Radon Allosaur bundle a few days ago...two day later OCUK reduced the price by a good amount:(.....one webnote later from me and i am being refunded the difference....good work OCUK:cool:

Associate
Have to say i had to RMA something a little while ago and found it very simple, also had problems with delivery on something and that was sorted pretty quick aswell (although i didn't get my delivery refunded straight away) all in all the best customer service i've recieved online from all the companys i've dealt with

Caporegime
Within a week you could just return it under the DSR and buy it again, couldn't you?

Not if it's been used.

OcUK's customer service is fantastic

No duplicate accounts pls Gibbo :p.

On a serious note OcUK's CS has improved vastly over the past few years, though they had no choice if they wanted to continue being competitive.

Soldato
OcUKs service is normally decent from my experience, aside from the time with the no extra vat code, didnt work and the guy on the end of the phone confirmed it had ended, later to be told by someone on the forum it hadnt. Called up about a refund / credit, was promised it but never got it. Gave up in the end as it was only £20 :p

Soldato
I had a similar experience, but they didn't refund my difference! And they promised me some games after they screwed up an RMA twice but never followed through. Otherwise, they were top notch.

Soldato
OcUKs service is normally decent from my experience, aside from the time with the no extra vat code, didnt work and the guy on the end of the phone confirmed it had ended, later to be told by someone on the forum it hadnt. Called up about a refund / credit, was promised it but never got it. Gave up in the end as it was only £20 :p

Im a tight asian *******. I would not have given up :D

Soldato
That's fantastic, I've generally had no success with that from any purchase online.

I've always had with a number of different retailers.

At the end of the day if you don't ask, you don't get, and if they do it within the distance selling regulations window, you could just return it and order it again, so it's a waste of time and money not to just give you the difference.

Back
Top Bottom