OcUK dance music competition

Soldato
Ok, i've no idea if this will be popular at all but if you click the link below you should get a nice zip file with twenty, 15 second clips of tracks. Some are old, some new, some good, some crap, some well known, some not, all are dance/trance/house but the aim of the game is to try and ID as many as you can

How to win

You get a point for the correct artist and a point for the correct track name. If you get both you get 3 points.

Some of the tracks are remixed, in this case you get a point each for the correct artist, track and remix name.

Send your answers on a postcard to: email: removed and titled 'ocuk music comp' You can enter as many times as you like but last entry is sunday evening.

DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD

I hope that's all simple enough for you :p If this is popular at all (which i doubt) then the winner can do the next competition

right click, save as (3.4meg)

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
marc2003 said:
track1 is easy. :D

the rest..... well put it this way i'm not entering. i think i would score about 15. :o

Go for it, and have a guess at some other others. I'll let you know where you've gone wrong. Besides we need someone to be bottom of the list it's a draw at the minute :p

Soldato
OP
Tried&Tested said:
track 12 = a classic! Just cant remember it!!!

:D It's gonna bug you for aaaages! When i made all the clips 15 seconds i was writing out an answer sheet for myself but got stuck on this having only chopped it up a few mins earlier! You can enter now and add more answers later when you think of them, if you want to of course

Permabanned
Pete, pete, pete. I've so many of these on almost constant reply before I lost my hard drive to a stupid accident. I'm kicking myself on half of them!!

Associate
hmm damn tepub i work in has a dj that plays ots of dance music, and i recognise so many in particular track 8, (i can even hum it) track 12, i can recognise that track 13 could be a remix?
I like my dance/trance/electronic music but im not fanatical about it so not good with names!

Soldato
OP
Omicron said:
Pete, pete, pete. I've so many of these on almost constant reply before I lost my hard drive to a stupid accident. I'm kicking myself on half of them!!

Ah, long time no speak :) Go on i'm sure you can get them with a bit of thought

Back
Top Bottom