** OCUK EXCLUSIVE ASUS MOUSE LAUNCH - KERIS - COMPETITION!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

We've wangled an exclusive mouse launch from ASUS and are going to give three away!

I've had the mouse for about a month now and for what is an extremely lightweight mouse it is superbly made. There is zero flex in the side walls, no switches clicking by accident and the cable and materials are quality.

A highlight for me were the really crisp and solid side buttons. We have stock available now so no waiting for a pre-order!

You can check out the mouse below but for something special we thought we'd give 3 of these away. To win one of the mice we just want to see the ASUS ROG logo on the heaviest thing.

The 3 best (as judged by me) win! Notice it might not be the heaviest thing that wins but the weightiness of the object will definitely affect my judgement.

Competition will close on Monday 7th June 2021 with the winners announced on the same day!

GLHF!

ASUS ROG USB Keris Optical RGB Lightweight FPS Gaming Mouse (90MP01R0-B0UA00) @ £57.95 inc VAT

Specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate, Optimized for FPS games, ergonomic design is based on input from esports pros

Only £57.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

edit: changed closing date for when i'm not on annual leave and in work!

Last edited:
Soldato
E770-A781-04-E7-4-E04-8-E1-D-08448-EA68-E5-F.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
DismalUnderstatedKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

I think the control of time is heavy in a roundabout way! Think of all the shenanigans on that train.

Thanks for the comp as always, hope it counts haha :)

Last edited:
Associate
im glad that they paid pro gamers to tell them they should use the shape mice have always been for best "pro" gaming efficiency.

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom