• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

-== OcUK Extreme GeForce GTX 280 Amazing Deal! ==-

If your card is a core 216 I would save the money mate, you will notice next to no improvement. Even if it is an older 260 unless it is struggling in your games you may be best off holding on for the next batch of cards in a few months time.

Just came in here thinking about whether to upgrade from an older GTX260 (192sp), but your post has convinced me to wait, even though my card is the older version of the 260 I really don't think I would see any gains big enough to warrant the outlay on the upgrade.

being serious now... i have just bought a 260 oc at xmas and for me too justify getting a 280 i would have to also qualify for free delivery or otherwise its not worth it... and guess what i don't qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i am a new member!

Just a few more contributions and you will. :)

£7.99 to be exact.. and you have not splashed out on a 260 recently have you? hence a previous post!

No longer 130 is it. :p

Does not take that long, but I do think the cards would run out before even I could manage to get to 130 posts.

Certainly wont be the last deal OcUK has, going to be a good year and who knows what we will negotiate and pass onto the customer in the future. :)

I have ORDERED THIS CARD ON PHONE TODAY!
BUT NO CONFIRMATION ON E-MAIL! (again probably *this time SHE*, did not spell it write than)
but definitely sales adviser said it will come to my address, can't wait MONDAY!

Last edited:
I have ORDERED THIS CARD ON PHONE TODAY!
BUT MO CONFIRMATION ON E-MAIL! (again probably this time SHE, did not spell it write than)
but deffinatelly sales advisor said it will come to my adress, can't wait MONDAY!

WoW, that's that gunna need a beer edit in the morning:D

Yewen, just out of interest, how much have the sales picked up? I remember the first time round you said sales had gone up 1600% and you'd shifted more units in 24 hours than you'd done in a month.

More or less than this?

Back
Top Bottom