**OcUK F1 League - Week 1 (pre-season)** Entries/Results

Associate
Theres a big buzz around F1 at the moment. I think it would be great to start some form of league and get a good bit of organized competitive racing going on!!

So here's the plan.

This is going to end-up with several leagues of racers compromising several teams. Depending on interest we will probably start with two leagues... F1 & GP2. They'll both use the same cars, same rules and feature the same track each week. Difference is the F1 league is the quickest drivers, GP2 are just the quick drivers. It's competing for a seat....

The fastest drivers in the time trial get the opportunity to own a team. The fastest drivers choose the league first and so on. Essentially we will form a set of drivers per league who then are free to pick their teammate (providing of course the elected team member agrees).

Now of course, nobody knows who is quickest at the moment so we will have four time trial sessions for potential team owners/drivers to consider who they wish to race for. So if your quick here in the time trials your bound to impress an owner or even become an owner yourself!!!

Then we will start the actual league with racing online!! It's going to be using the F12010 game until the 31st of October. Then team owners and I will discuss the potential for switching one/both/neither league to rFactor or similar for those who may want to take the simming to the next level.

This week (untill Friday 1/9/10) is a time trial season qualifier. It's held at silverstone in the time trial mode using either the Redbull, McLaren or Ferrari. No aids allowed. I'll trust your all honest; remember if your not, your only going to end-up showing yourself up in the league races.

Post your times in this thread and I'll create a discussion thread so we can finalize plans or rules in there.

Format for pre-season quali rounds result posts.

OcUK name:
Driver name: (may be the same)
Car chosen:
Time:
Notes (if applicable):

I'll keep this post updated with the latest rules and a results table.

DISCUSSION IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD PLEASE!!!

Soldato
Then we will start the actual league with racing online!! It's going to be using the F12010 game until the 31st of October. Then team owners and I will discuss the potential for switching one/both/neither league to rFactor or similar for those who may want to take the simming to the next level.

Why not just stick with F1 2010, as people may not want to buy any other game to learn.

Back
Top Bottom