***OcUK FIRST - OCZ Vertex 3 Available to Pre-Order!***

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK is the first UK Etailor in the UK to place an order with OCZ for their new Vertex 3 drives, not only are we the first but we have ordered such a large quantity our competitors will struggle to get any which ensures OcUK will be the first with stock and it means none of our customers will be dissapointed as we have more than enough stock for all. Now check out these bad boys:-

OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (VTX3-25SAT3-120G) @ £219.98 inc VAT

HD-071-OC_400.jpg

As the third generation of the legendary Vertex Series, OCZ Vertex3 Solid State Drives are designed and built to unleash the full potential of the 6Gbps SATA3 interface. The OCZ Vertex3 pushes the limits in both sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience over traditional mechanical hard drives. In addition to maximized productivity, a Vertex3 upgrade makes a hard drive equipped notebook more portable than ever with superior durability and reduced power consumption.
Using the latest break through controller and flash technology, Vertex3 SSDs workin perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the industry’s best storage solution.

- Capacity: 120GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 550MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 500MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 500MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 60000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £219.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Vertex 3 240GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (VTX3-25SAT3-240G) @ £449.99 inc VAT

HD-072-OC_400.jpg

As the third generation of the legendary Vertex Series, OCZ Vertex3 Solid State Drives are designed and built to unleash the full potential of the 6Gbps SATA3 interface. The OCZ Vertex3 pushes the limits in both sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience over traditional mechanical hard drives. In addition to maximized productivity, a Vertex3 upgrade makes a hard drive equipped notebook more portable than ever with superior durability and reduced power consumption.
Using the latest break through controller and flash technology, Vertex3 SSDs workin perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the industry’s best storage solution.

- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 550MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 525MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 525MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 60000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £449.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

So if you want the worlds fastest SSD and if you want to be first, you need to buy from OcUK because as always were leading the way and our competitors following. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Seems better overall performance than the other new SSD's, but are there 64gb ones coming? :)

Nope.

Basically sub 100GB is for cheaper slower drives, helps keep prices realistic for smaller drives. :)

Over 100GB is where quicker drives shall be.

Though Crucial and Corsair have Marvell based 64GB SATA 6 drives, but these Vertex 3 simply destroy everything, they are the cream of SSD performance. :D

Associate
Nope.

Basically sub 100GB is for cheaper slower drives, helps keep prices realistic for smaller drives. :)

Over 100GB is where quicker drives shall be.

Though Crucial and Corsair have Marvell based 64GB SATA 6 drives, but these Vertex 3 simply destroy everything, they are the cream of SSD performance. :D

Shame, £220 is a lot of money for the extra space that I won't need anyway. I have a 60gb one now and I haven't used the extra space, just got the os and a couple of little things on it. Don't get me wrong I want one buts its to much for abit more speed (I'd pay £110 for a 60gb). Might rob a bank:D

Back
Top Bottom