OCUK founder Spie passes away

bru

bru

Soldato
Sorry to hear this sad news, many condolences to the family.
May Overclockers and this forum run for years and years.

Don
Really good to read through messages people have posted here. Lots of good memories, stories and tales.

I was never fortunate enough to meet him, and although I’ve had little interaction with him in the past, the old school dons stories of him are plentiful and show him in a wonderful light.

Soldato
Never met the guy, but I have some very good friends that are down to this place he created, he will always exist here, despite shuffling off his mortal coil...

Soldato
Deepest condolences to you and your family Nath.

OCUK proved to be a huge success but perhaps more importantly Spie created an amazing community of people that despite spats, arguments, drama and hissy fits continues to be a regular home for members who consistently help, inspire and support people they don't know in any other way. The forums and community Spie helped foster has done an immeasurable amount of good for an awful lot of people, from a shoulder to cry on, to simple company when lonely to life changing fund raising. A very public and worthy legacy.

RIP

Associate
Sorry for your loss Nath :(

I've been around here for more years that i care to mention. The community that built up around these forums and the company as a whole has been done so on the back of all the hard work and dedication that you're Dad put in. He could have easily not setup the forum in the early days but instead invested in and took part in something that has grown into this great community.

RIP Spie :(

Back
Top Bottom