OcUK Gaming Genesis Evangelion Themed PC - Available Now

OcUK Staff
Introducing Overclockers UK's ultimate fighting machine, the synthetic life form known as OcUK Gaming Genesis. Built at OCUK HQ in secret, it is every gamer's last hope.

For anyone who doesn't know, we've launched our own Evangelion-themed gaming PC powered by ASUS hardware. This build is incredibly awesome, so if you want one, you'll have to be quick as the OcUK Gaming Genesis is limited to just 12 individually numbered units.

2207-genesis-pc-FB-1024x1024.jpg

The OcUK Gaming Genesis comes equipped with the top-spec gaming hardware:
  • Intel Core i9-12900KS 5.10GHz P-Cores & 4.00GHz E-Cores (Alder Lake)
  • Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC EVA Limited Edition 10GB GDDR6X Graphics Card With the option to upgrade to the Asus RTX 3090 EVA Limited Edition
  • Corsair Vengeance 32GB (2X16GB) DDR5 PC5-44800C36 5600MHz Dual Channel Kit – Black
  • Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero EVA Limited Edition – Intel Z690 LGA 1700 DDR5 ATX Motherboard
  • Lian-Li GALAHAD AIO SL 360mm High-Performance RGB CPU Water Cooler – Black
  • Storage WD Black SN750 SE 1TB SSD M.2 2280 NVME PCI-E Gen4 Solid State Drive

Check out the reveal video here

Ready to defend Tokyo3?

This PC is a fortress designed to stand against the angels. This is OcUK Gaming Genesis, this is our gaming PC, and it’s the PC you saved.

OcUK Gaming Genesis - Limited Edition Evangelion Inspired Powered By Asus Gaming PC £4699.99

Soldato
I put together a build using the same components, the only difference being I couldn't add the RTX 3080 to the basket (unavailable for pre-order) so I went with a 3080Ti. Taking the cost difference of the graphics card and subtract the difference for the miscellaneous cables it works out someone would be paying an additional £1000 just for the labour.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £3,890.71 (includes delivery: £15.90)​

Last edited:
Soldato
Take Windows off to reduce it by £106.99 :p

A 10GB 3080 in this for the cost is a bit of a surprise, I think you'd have to be a REALLY big fan of Evangelion to wanna buy this, I don't even know what Evangelion is! :D

I'm not going to fanboy over this, but I can at least answer the question! :)

Neon Genesis Evangelion is a hugely influential anime from (I think) the mid 80's that is well known because it mixes psychological elements with a deeper underlying somewhat dystopian future. There are various references to it across modern media as well even in the west.

It has an almost cult-like following still to this day. I watched it a couple of years ago, I'm not hugely into it like some people are, but I think it's still an interesting watch even if you're not into anime, maybe...

Soldato
I put together a build using the same components, the only difference being I couldn't add the RTX 3080 to the basket (unavailable for pre-order) so I went with a 3080Ti. Taking the cost difference of the graphics card and subtract the difference for the miscellaneous cables it works out someone would be paying an additional £1000 just for the labour.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £3,890.71 (includes delivery: £15.90)​

The build has 2 packs of the SL fans (Push/pull on rad and bottom intake). Also, are you factoring in the cost of building the system, and multiple days of testing to ensure everything is running lovely, smooth, and perfect? What if you get a faulty part, in the pre-built that hassle is taken out of it as it would be picked up in testing? Also, the case looks custom too on the web page.

Back
Top Bottom