1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Gibbo, May 27, 2016.

1. Griffildur

Wise Guy

later probably. When they sent out my confirmation email it was quite late on a Friday, pretty sure it was after 6. No complaints, these guys are working hard and put up with a lot ...

2. Drollic

Mobster

That's the problem with this queue system. The Ti will nearly be launching by the time mine arrives :D

3. Simon Belmont

Mobster

Strix wasn't available for per order right at 2pm. If it was I would've order one. I went with FTW instead. It didn't come up until later

4. Griffildur

Wise Guy

stop saying TI, you're tempting me, I am almost 50% convinced I will buy one, no need to push me into actually doing it!

5. Voyd

Associate

In which case Simon I am genuinely happy for you (lucky bar steward!)
    I have almost blew up my 2 680sin my new rig trying to gain performance while I wait Any more waiting and I doubt they will be in any state to sell on

6. a9009588

Associate

Any word on the Zotac amp extreme stock? still no eta on the product page on overclockers

7. shaun2007182

Gangster

I feel for you my 980ti Seahawk died and I have been using my older R9 280X for the last 3 months. Playing Ark on medium settings is painfull

8. shaun2007182

Gangster

They will be delayed like these have so I expect about 18 months before we see them lol

9. s1xtyn1n3

Gangster

I'm wondering the same thing... I was 94th the other day for the SC so am half expecting to get my card in next week's delivery but with the lack of ASUS news and EVGA cards arriving, I figure I'm going to end up having to wait even longer still just because others have given up waiting for their cards.

REALLY hope that isn't the case though - will recheck my queue position next week I guess...

10. Gee

Mobster

Playing Ark is painful, that game sucks! :p

11. Ben @ EVGA

EVGA Rep

Hit F5 and it shows DELIVERED by TNT at 14.35....

Gibbo over to you...

Right onto next week delivery now.

Ben

12. PESolution

Mobster

Just got shipping confirmation of my FTW 1080 - I was 145th in queue as well! bonus!

(only joking -kappa)

13. Simon Belmont

Mobster

Bring on the emails

14. Gee

Mobster

Screenshot or it didn't happen ;):p

15. jommy999

Gangster

sorry all FTW got stolen only empty boxes

16. Greebo

Caporegime

Again you are missing my point. You cant sell them at ocuk price, you have to sell them at no more than you paid for them from Amazon............thats the rules im afraid.

plus selling fees on ebay is 10% so suspect you will just get your money back whereas if you cancel them, you won't even have to pay so therefore no money back needed.

17. Voyd

Associate

Ben will production ramp up any this week ? I have a feeling Asus are about to lose a lot of preorders and at 50 FTW arriving weekly theres a good chance by next week Ill be shoved down to around 200 in the queue or worse:confused:

18. shaun2007182

Gangster

You had me I was checking my mail and order status then noticed your little text in blue. grrrr

19. PoolG

Associate

No offence but that's your problem and that course of action is exactly what you should be doing. No retailer should take anybody's money until they are in a position to supply them the item they paid for. However you are far from alone in this practice.

I can't cancel my order because if I did, when the price I paid in sterling is refunded to my card, I'd get 70 euro less than what I paid for it pre brexit.

20. Gibbo

Commissario

Hi there

I can confirm they are here, warehouse will get them shipped out today and shall be working until 19:00 to make sure it happens.