• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Caporegime
As much as I want to complain about my wait, I've not paid and when I do it's £100 less than the superclock costs now. Stix buyers have really gotten the smelly end of the stick. I never really liked ASUS GPUs and don't think I will consider them in the future.

Agreed. Never understood why people think the asus tax is worth it. Hell they wanted 30 more for their flounders edition

Soldato
You guys waiting over 40 days should just switch to a different model. Who knows how long you'll have to wait. Asus seems to be extremely slow this gen? MSI Gaming X 1080 would be my second choice or if you look around a EVGA SC.

Associate
Happy days :D

IMG_20160709_092228.jpg

Associate
You guys waiting over 40 days should just switch to a different model. Who knows how long you'll have to wait. Asus seems to be extremely slow this gen? MSI Gaming X 1080 would be my second choice or if you look around a EVGA SC.

Except with Asus I'm locked in at £620. I've waited this long, I can wait a bit longer.

Associate
I'm kind of the same. I really want the Asus and at £619 I can't get it for that anywhere else. In a few benchmarks I've seen the Palit Premium has benched higher......it's just that its ugly :eek:

does it really matter the way it looks? do you really keep your tower on your desk and look at it? I don't really care what a card looks like, its not supposed to be in a museum, just get the job done :)

Caporegime
does it really matter the way it looks? do you really keep your tower on your desk and look at it? I don't really care what a card looks like, its not supposed to be in a museum, just get the job done :)

Yep. Although I did go for the super jetstream over the gamerock as I would have to look at the backplate with gamerock on it and see that blue.

Putting a waterblock on it as soon as anyway since thats the next block EK is launching.

Back
Top Bottom