OcUK i apologise for my...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
..bizzare and drunken post last night. It had been ages since i had alcohol and decided to abuse the pub which after many pints got the better of me.

Surprisingly not hungover though :)

Soldato
I think a Don deleted it, my typing was, well abismal :(
At least it was just your typing...

I had an equally drink-fuelled time yesterday night. Word this morning is I managed to embarrass myself in front of many people by passing out in a pool of my own vomit in a restaurant's toilet, where I stayed for 3 hours before being dragged out by the staff with my mind in another universe. Apparently, though, people were quite amused that despite thinking they would have to carry me, I managed to brush my suit down and walk in a straight line out of the doors :p

I've got some apologising to do!

Permabanned

I had an equally drink-fuelled time yesterday night. Word this morning is I managed to embarrass myself in front of many people by passing out in a pool of my own vomit in a restaurant's toilet, where I stayed for 3 hours before being dragged out by the staff with my mind in another universe. Apparently, though, people were quite amused that despite thinking they would have to carry me, I managed to brush my suit down and walk in a straight line out of the doors :p

Nice!

Sic

Sic

Soldato

ahhh, good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom